- Previous clients Jeff has worked with include American Airlines, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, General Electric and Pfizer
- Writes regular columns with The Huffington Post, Psychology Today and Management Innovation Exchange.
- Leading Innovation
- How to jumpstart your organisation's growth engine
- Innovation You
- Four steps to becoming new and improved
- Connecting the Dots of Innovation
- Making collaborative innovation work where you work
- Doing the Creative Work the Company Can't
Jeff’s presentation was far and away one of the best that I saw last week. Our team debriefed for quite some time on it and are reviewing how we can implement some of the suggestions.
Innovation is a skill, not a gift. It can be routinized like any other business imperative such as productivity, leadership, or quality. DeGraff shows you the way.
Drew Boyd Director, Johnson & Johnson
I could not be any more pleased with how well it went over and I know my team feels the same way. It truly was a very valuable experience for everyone.
Robert D. Barber Chief Executive Officer, Environmental Data Resources, Inc.
Jeff was a HUGE success at our meeting! He definitely hit a home run with our attendees and many of his talking points (including the ‘4 colors’) were referenced throughout the entire weekend. Jeff certainly set the stage for our most successful Matrix Leadership Meeting to date.
Suzanne Ziemnik, M.Ed. VP, Education and Assessment, American Society for Clinical Pathology