Jason Yat-sen Li Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Jason Yat-sen Li
- Jason Yat-sen Li is Chairman of Vantage Asia Holdings Limited and founding partner and the CEO of Yatsen Associates – a corporate advisory and investment firm.
- Is a member of the Global Agenda Council for China of the World Economic Forum.
- Former Head of China Strategy and Head of Sustainability for Insurance Australia Group and Vice-Chair of the Australia-China Chamber of Commerce (in Beijing).
- Former Director of the Sydney Institute, the National Centre for Volunteering, and the NSW Government’s Sydney Metropolitan Strategy Group. Jason joined the Board in June 2007.
- Is a first-generation Australian born to Chinese parents, born and raised in Sydney with a professional background in law.
- Has a keen interest in politics, including running as a Labor candidate for the Federal seat of Bennelong in 2013.
Topics for Jason Yat-sen Li
- Doing business in China
- Emerging markets
- Sorting out war crimes
- Racism – how to combat it
- Leadership – what does it involve