Ask about Hayden Quinn
- Hayden Quinn became a household name in 2011 when series three of ‘MasterChef’ shone a light on the diverse talents of this loveable Aussie surfer.
- The 26-year-old’s friendly nature and adventurous spirit appeals to men and women of all ages.
- In 2013 Hayden became a proud ambassador for the iconic Australian brand ‘Bonds’ and returned to Channel Ten’s ‘Kellog’s Nutrigrain Ironman Series’ as a beachside commentator.
- In 2013, he will also team up with mates, Matthew Hayden and Trevor Hendy, to work on exciting television, radio and digital project and is currently working on a printed cookbook with Murdoch Books to add to his top-rated series of recipe e-books.
- In 2012, Hayden was crowned Cleo Bachelor of the Year, confirming his place as one of Australia’s most popular new personalities.
- When he isn’t cooking or travelling, you can find Hayden blogging about his experiences for his website or lifeguarding at his local beach.
- Cooking demonstrations, cooking classes & food related activities
- Celebrity Speaker
- Healthy eating