Hayden Quinn Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Hayden Quinn
- Hayden Quinn is a foodie, surfer, writer, marine biologist and one of Australia’s best-loved TV personalities.
- Hayden is a regular on Australian television, with shows like Taste of Australia with Hayden Quinn (Channel 10) currently in its 7th Season, showcasing him at his best – meeting people, exploring the great outdoors and sharing seriously good food and recipes.
- He has also achieved successes nationally and internationally thanks to shows such as Family Food Fight (Channel 9), Surfing the Menu – Next Generation and Hayden Quinn South Africa (filmed for South African TV).
- He has written for delicious. magazine and taste.com.au and is author of cookbook Dish It Up and co-author of Surfing the Menu – Next Generation.
- Hayden is co-owner of The Cube Gym in Sydney, owner/investor of drinks brand FIZZ, a partner in philanthropic Aussie wine brand Kooks Wines and an ambassador for Australia, Jeep, Uncle Tobys, Fairy and David Jones.
- He’s also a proud advocate and ambassador for charities the Starlight Children’s Foundation and the LifeChanger Foundation.
Topics for Hayden Quinn
- Cooking demonstrations, cooking classes and food related activities
- Celebrity speaker
- Healthy eating