Grant Dusting Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Grant Dusting
- Grant Dusting is a social researcher and the Director of Strategy at the internationally recognised McCrindle.
- He has a background in public policy, community engagement and boardroom experience in the NFP sector.
- Is experienced at advising organisations on how to respond strategically to current and future trends.
- Brings a wealth of research experience to his engaging presentations and consulting.
- Provides data-led insights so decisions can be made with wisdom and stories told with clarity.
Topics for Grant Dusting
- Leading teams in changing times
Developing emerging leaders and managing multi-generational teams.
- Engaging with today's students, Generation Z
How educators can teach and engage the next generation.
- Future proofing organisations through DESTEL Enviroscan workshops
Guiding leaders to identify the trends that will impact their organisation.
- Recruiting, retaining and training diverse generations
Inspiring staff and trams towards engagement.
- Mentoring and leading the next generation
How to develop leadership within teams and individuals.
- Using demographics and data to drive organisational outcomes
The power of research to drive strategy and change.