Glen Jakovich Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Glen Jakovich
- Glenn was one of Western Australia's highest profile and most respected AFL players and was chosen as an All Australian player in 1994 and 1995.
- Since retiring from AFL in 2004, Glen has carved out a career in media and is a regular AFL commentator for Radio 6PR Perth and Channel Ten nationally and a regular panel member of Radio 6PR's daily Sports Central program.
- Glenn suffered a major injury in the workplace and 8 months of rehabilitation to return to work:
- He understands the importance of safe work practices and is involved Worksafe, focusing on young apprentice safety and inspiring responsibility and awareness.
- Glen is well received as a departure from the usual safety spokespersons and his easygoing nature and sense of humour means he relates well to all audiences.
Topics for Glen Jakovich
- Sports Speaker
- Media personality
- Master of Ceremonies
Testimonials for Glen Jakovich
Possibly the best speaker we have used. Engaged the audience and conveyed a number of great messages for SME’s.
Master Locksmiths Association of Australasia
Glen's insight into his AFL background was intriguing and very informative but his ability to add some light hearted 'moments' really showed his personable side, which I think all who attended, enjoyed immensely.
On a personal note Glen was my guests for the day and an absolute pleasure to play gold with (can't putt) and to have as a guest speaker just topped the day off; I have no hesitation at all in recommending Glen Jakovich as a guest speaker as he is a true professional and most of all ‘good bloke’.
WA Mechanical Services
Glen gave a good talk for 40 minutes which kept the gathering pretty well enthralled and listening. It was great to see him arrive early and get involved with meeting the customers he also stayed after the event and mixed in well with the crowd. Overall he was great addition to the night as we were launching a new fencing profile to fencing contractors, which can sometimes not be the most interesting product. The addition of Glen allowed us to mix the event up and keep the customers well entertained whilst they enjoyed a few drinks.
Glen was great. He rolled up to the event early and mingled with our guests and staff which was greatly appreciated his speech was relevant and demonstrated ample preparation and he finished with a funny story which connected with our audience.
Business Development Executive
Our 2009 client dinner was a great success and Glen was a terrific speaker who was very well received by our guests. The general feedback was a great speaker, great venue and great company. Glen was also very obliging and stayed to mix and mingle with guests, sign autographs and have his photo taken.
V.Hyde. Areva T&D Australia.