Emily Joy Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Emily Joy
- Emily Joy was Western Australia’s ‘Emerging Artist of the Year’ at the WA Country Music Awards, 2017.
- Emily is a Toyota Star Maker Grand Finalist 2018.
- She is a contemporary music graduate/studies at Berklee College of Music (Boston USA), Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts, University of Northern Colorado, Australian Academy of Country Music.
- Her EP ‘Emily Joy’ #2 on the iTunes Chart – all songs written/composed by Emily Joy.
- She has had 5+ Million Online Views @ YouTube and 40,000 followers from all over the world.
- Emily Joy has performed on stages and festivals all over including Tamworth Music Festival and the renowned Bluebird Café, Nashville TN.
Topics for Emily Joy
- Singer and Musician
Testimonials for Emily Joy
Emily Joy was fantastic and accommodating to some changes that were outside any ones control.
Compass Group Australia
Really impressed with their punctuality, professionalism and general engagement with the Satterley team as well as when they were performing. I would have no concerns with using them at another Satterley function or referring them for use at similar functions.
Emily – your band was amazing and we have received such great feedback from guests and everyone involved in the event planning and management. You provided perfectly selected, upbeat and lively music for the event which really captured the relaxed atmosphere and got the night off to the right start.
You were all so lovely and patient with every aspect which was hugely appreciated when I was trying to do multiple things at once!
Thanks for being such troopers with the sun as well.
Some of the other feedback – well received by the crowd, good range of crowd appropriate songs, and great interaction with the crowd :)
Emily Joy’s trio were excellent and really lovely people. I would like to thank them for their performance and attitudes throughout the weekend.
Our wedding day truly wouldn’t have been so such special without Emily and Luke. When we began the search of trying to find musicians for our wedding day, we struggled to find the perfect combination of different genres of music. And then by some WONDERFUL TWIST OF FATE (which you could also maybe call Facebook) we found them. And we knew. We knew we had already pictured our wedding day with them singing, stringing and harmonising by our side. They complement each other perfectly, have such a brilliantly diverse list of songs and are both just genuinely lovely, lovely people. They made our day so easy and we really appreciated them learning new songs for us. It was so special hearing them sing hallelujah during our sand ceremony. The sound they create is utterly amazing. A huge thank you for performing so beautifully at our wedding and being such wonderful people.
Bride and Groom