Ellen Fanning Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Ellen Fanning
- Ellen Fanning has throughout her 20 year career interviewed every Australian prime minister from Sir John Gorton to Malcolm Turnbull.
- Has reported politics from Canberra to the White House.
- Has presented and hosted for ABC Radio and TV.
- Was a reporter for Nine Networks 60 Minutes and presenter of Nine Networks Sunday program.
- She is a co-presenter of The Drum and is a regular on both ABC Radio and TV.
Topics for Ellen Fanning
- Communications, politics, social, cultural and business issues
- How to clarify goals, define roles and reach agreed outcomes across both cultural and language
- Master of Ceremonies
Testimonials for Ellen Fanning
We found Ellen Fanning to be highly professional and well prepared to support the event. She provided valuable inputs to presenters to support them delivering the best possible event. Ellen was able to bring to bear her journalistic insight and broad knowledge to help draw linkages between the different parts of the conference and this added to the quality of the event. She effectively managed the timing of the agenda.
Very smooth running of our panels with very knowledgeable contribution to the discussion.
It was a pleasure working with her and I will most definitely be recommending her for future events. Ellen Fanning was very professional and did a lot of behind the scenes investigating to ensure she truly understood the event content and background and could therefore tackle any question and handle the panel session. Ellen was quick on her feet and was one of the highlights of the event. Please pass on my thanks to Ellen and I look forward to working with her in the future.
George P Johnson
Australian Council of Local Government
Ellen Fanning displayed an incisive grasp of the business issues and current affairs, combined with great charm and humour. She went to considerable lengths prior to the event to work with us as the client and her preparation and research was very impressive, also her grasp of the issues important to ANRA gave us real peace of mind in the run up to the event. In short, she is a pleasure to work with and made an enormous contribution to a very successful event that attracted national media coverage. I would not hesitate to recommend her as both a polished performer and someone who is prepared to go the extra yard to ensure a professional and satisfying event.
Ellen Fanning was flexible and really easy to work with. She added to our script to make it her own and ad-libbed as required.
Australian Training Awards, Darwin
As always, Ellen Fanning was ever the professional and did a brilliant job of moderating our conference. So much so, that we have already booked her for 2015! -
The Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees