Effie Zahos Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Effie Zahos
- Effie Zahos' authored books and hosting of Channel 9’s "Your Money" segments highlight her authority in simplifying finances for audiences nationwide.
- Her tenure as Money magazine's former editor, contributing to its establishment in 1999, signifies her pioneering role in making money talk accessible and engaging.
- Effie's current role as Editor-at-Large of Canstar showcases her continuous efforts in assisting Australians with financial decisions, leveraging Australia's largest financial comparison site.
- Her involvement on the board of Ecstra and as an independent Director of InvestSMART reflects her commitment to enhancing financial literacy and fostering a fair financial system for all Australians.
Topics for Effie Zahos
- Building wealth
- Retaining your wealth
- Making the most out of what you’ve got
- Investing in your kids
- Budgeting to achieve your goals
Testimonials for Effie Zahos
Effie was great.
Our audience loved Effie and she had the perfect amount of energy, enthusiasm, professionalism, and humour to make our event a success.