Dr Katherine Iscoe Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Dr Katherine Iscoe
- With outstanding reviews, Dr Katherine has delivered impactful keynotes on global stages including The Women in Technology annual conference, Future Female Leaders and International Women’s Day hosted by Ferrari. She is regularly invited to speak at The University of Western Australia’s graduate events including delivering the 2018 convocation speech.
- A sought-after media commentator, Dr Katherine has featured in major publications, podcasts, TV shows and radio, including Vogue, Mamamia, The Sunday Times, The Australian, Studio 10, Good Morning Australia and Sunrise.
Specialising in the unique connection between self-respect and self-leadership, Dr Katherine’s latest research, podcast and signature keynote – The Self-Respect Revolution™ – explores the pivotal role self-respect plays in shaping who we are, the decisions we make and the lives we choose to lead.
- Dr Katherine’s approach is backed by over 13 years of academic study including a Bachelor of Arts in Health Sciences (graduating Summa Cum Laude), a Master of Science in Exercise Physiology and Health Sciences (on a fully paid scholarship) and a Doctorate in Exercise Physiology and Biotechnology (on a fully paid scholarship). Furthermore, she completed a Postgraduate in Counselling.
- For over 18 years, Dr Katherine has collaborated with leading organisations to craft leadership development experiences, including; Commonwealth Bank, Chevron, Michael Page, Griffin, Ferrari, Chevron, BHP Billiton, United Nations Association, Corporate Traveller and Medtronic.
Dr Katherine’s 20 years of experience in the health and wellness space includes the role of CEO of the technology company MyFiziq Ltd, of which she co-founded. As part of a dedicated team, she contributed to raising $8 million, securing underwriting to support the Initial Public Offering. As a result, MyFiziq went public in just eight weeks.
Topics for Dr Katherine Iscoe
- The Self-Respect Revolution™: Redefining how to live, love & lead
Drawing on latest research, science and storytelling, this enlightening talk explores the intrinsic link between self-respect and self-leadership, and the power (healthy) self-respect plays in shaping who we are, the decisions we make and the lives we choose to lead.
- A life without self-respect
This motivational-style talk shares the inspiring story of Dr Katherine Iscoe; a high-achieving academic, CEO and summa cum laude graduate with multiple scholarship and awards yet whose perceived public success masked her private struggles with depression and an eating disorder across two decades. Through a powerful mix of humour and vulnerability, Katherine candidly reveals her personal battles with self-doubt, self-destruction and thoughts of suicide and reveals her journey to redemption is a powerful realisation, at the core of her struggle for inner-peace was a profound lack of self-respect.
- Unmasking the imposter illusion: A guide to living life imperfectly
Through the empowering lens of self-respect, this talk provides a roadmap for conquering the fear of exposure, unrelenting high-standards and paralysing perfectionism that high-achievers experience as the Imposter Phenomenon.
From going bankrupt at only 23yo for $250,000 to feeling like an imposter as the CEO of a dually-listed tech company, Dr Katherine’s relatable and humour-filled stories are a stark reminder that most of what you see in life (and social media) is just smoke and mirrors - nobody has life figured out perfectly.
- F**k!, fear & the facade: The burn-out trinity
This relatable and thought-provoking talk sheds light on the growing issue of burnout, especially in leadership positions held by highly intelligent and resourceful women. Dr Katherine Iscoe shares raw stories that depict the real experiences of running a race against yourself with no finish line and draws on her extensive research that highlights how self-respect becomes the key to excelling without compromising one's well-being.
Testimonials for Dr Katherine Iscoe
The feedback was phenomenal. Katherine brings with her not only a wealth of knowledge and experience, but she shares it with her audience in an engaging, captivating manner through impressive storytelling and the perfect amount of humour. The feedback we received from attendees following the event was phenomenal.
Future Female Leaders Program
She captivated the room. Katherine spoke at our business event to a crowd of over 100 influential business women. She captivated the room with her raw and inspiring story. It is rare to have a speaker that engages the whole room to the degree she did. We look forward to working again with Katherine in the future.
The Perth Collective PR
A true change-maker. Dr Katherine is a true changemaker: a compelling storyteller with a vision for a more confident, connected community.
She strikes the perfect balance between meticulously researched, evidence-based advice and unicorn farts, delivering her important message with intelligence, compassion and humour. We all need a dose of Katherine in our lives.
Type 1 Diabetes Family Centre
Needs to be heard all over the world. The powerful and moving message that Dr Katherine delivers during her talks is imperative for all women and should be heard all over the world. She is a moving, funny and compassionate speaker who has not only provided an important message to our guests but has impacted all the women that have attended our group.
Beauty Inside & Out – Body Love and Mastery Event
Resonating. Katherine’s authenticity resonates with every audience, giving insight into her academic journey, business success (and failures), giving the perfect amount of instruction and engagement to the audience. I would recommend her to any group!
Alumni Relations Officer
University of Western Australia