Dr Adam Beard Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Dr Adam Beard
- Dr Adam Beard was the first High Performance Director in the NFL along with the first High Performance Director for the Chicago Cubs.
- He has a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) from the Université de Lausanne's Faculty of Biology and Medicine in Switzerland.
- Adam has worked with some of the biggest athletes in world sport across several countries - Olympic gold medallists, NFL and Major League Baseballers, International Rugby Players and exclusive corporate clients.
- He is an expert in physiology, health / fitness, longevity and innovation.
Topics for Dr Adam Beard
- Alone we go faster, together we go further – Managing high performance teams
- High performance
- Systems approach
- Thinking fast and slow
- Resilience and growth mindset
- Growth mindset definition
- Belief systems
- Discipline vs motivation
- Importance of environment
- Resilience examples and practices
- Habits and routines for high performance
- Definition of habits
- Belief systems
- Habit stacking
- Examples of successful people with elite habits
- Health and longevity – Establishing habits for your own personal performance
- Health definition
- Life versus health span
- What makes the biggest difference to health
- Mental and physical
- Lessons from the best athletes and coaches on the planet
- Professional sport lessons to life
- High Performance
- Process versus outcome thinking
Testimonials for Dr Adam Beard
Just wanted to say a big thank you for your presentation yesterday. I didn't get a chance to catch up with you as you were engrossed in discussion with Sir Terry! The feedback today was excellent with many commenting that it was one of the most informative and open after dinner speakers they have heard. Today has gone really well and delegates have all gone away with a far better view of Wales with numerous leads to follow up. Many thanks again for your support and contributing to a successful event. Good luck for tomorrow......Not least as I have tickets and want to be able to say 'I was there'.
Head of Inward Investment
Adam ran the best strength and conditioning and sport science programs l have been involved in as a coach in the National Football League.
He's one of the best l've been around ... he's one of the best at what he does, and the proof is there. We're not having the soft tissues that we've had before and we have players on the field practicing.
Adam's eye for innovation and attention to detail took my game to another level and 8th Pro-Bowl season.
8 times Pro-Bowl
It's not always about having the idea, its also about the implementation. Adam has a great feel for seamlessly integrating new ideas into more traditional environments. He's always thinking about how to nudge the athletes and organization to get better.
Chief Strategy Officer