- Dee Madigan is an award winning advertising creative director.
- Regular panelist on Gruen, The Drum, The Latest, Sunrise and The Today Show.
- Creative Director on 16 election campaigns.
- Author of The Hard Sell and contributing author on Mothermorphosis, Unbreakable and Change! Combining analytic approaches with street wisdom.
- Accomplished speaker/MC.
- Great for facilitating activities to get people thinking creatively in business.
- Cutting through the clutter - Why creativity matters in marketing
People make purchasing decisions emotionally. If you can make them feel, you can make them do. Creativity is the art at the heart of persuasion.
- Spend less, get more- How to make the most of a small marketing budget
The great thing about the internet is that a great idea will get shared even if you have a small budget.
- Why branding isn't just a logo - Successful branding starts from the inside out
70% of rebrands fail because people change their logo and think that will do the job. If your office junior can't articulate your brand, your customers won't be able to either.
- Why internal branding is just as important as external branding
Marketing on the different social media channels - how to find your audience, how to create the right content for the right channels.
- Politics. What makes a good campaign.
- Women in business
A humorous look at my life and how I got to be where I am.
- Master of Ceremonies
University of Melbourne
UQ Business School
Writer, Speaker, Comedian
CEO & Founding Director
School for Life Foundation Limited