Dee Madigan Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Dee Madigan
- Dee Madigan is a Gruen regular from the start and is also a regular on Sunrise and The Latest. She can also be seen often on The Drum, Today Show, The Project.
- She runs her own ad agency with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin and Brisbane.
- Dee Madigan has done 16 election campaigns (the last 13 have been wins).
- She has been a winner or finalist at most advertising awards.
Topics for Dee Madigan
- Cutting through the clutter - Why creativity matters in marketing
People make purchasing decisions emotionally. If you can make them feel, you can make them do. Creativity is the art at the heart of persuasion.
- Spend less, get more- How to make the most of a small marketing budget
The great thing about the internet is that a great idea will get shared even if you have a small budget.
- Why branding isn't just a logo - Successful branding starts from the inside out
70% of rebrands fail because people change their logo and think that will do the job. If your office junior can't articulate your brand, your customers won't be able to either.
- Why internal branding is just as important as external branding
Marketing on the different social media channels - how to find your audience, how to create the right content for the right channels.
- Politics. What makes a good campaign.
- Women in business
A humorous look at my life and how I got to be where I am.
- Master of Ceremonies
Testimonials for Dee Madigan
t WA Showcase, Dee Madigan changed the way arts marketers think about filling venues and disrupted the traditions of arts communications that are increasingly in decline. She was less of a conference speaker and more of inspirer of change in communications and a catalyst of original thinking. The buzz from the talks continues today.”
Clever, insightful and engaging. Dee Madigan is an excellent conference speaker - generously serving up her marketing and campaigning expertise, anecdotes and insights with a wry side serve of humour. Having booked countless high-profile speakers and panels for major events over many years, I can attest that she’s terrific talent, easy to brief and organise, and a high-energy speaker who can hold a room.
University of Melbourne
UQ Business School
Writer, Speaker, Comedian
CEO & Founding Director
School for Life Foundation Limited