Dawn Fraser AO MBE Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Dawn Fraser AO MBE
- Dawn Fraser is arguably Australia’s greatest Olympian whose sporting accomplishments are unlikely to be repeated.
- She is one of only three swimmers to win the same Olympic event three times, hers being the 100-metre Freestyle.
- She is an international phenomenon: a multi-Olympic and Commonwealth Games Gold Medal winner whose success stretched over fifteen years.
- Dawn competed at the following Olympics: Melbourne 1956, Rome 1996 and Tokyo 1964 with a medal total of 4 gold and 4 silver!
- During her career she broke and held 39 World records and was undefeated in the 100-metre Freestyle.
Topics for Dawn Fraser AO MBE
- A passionate speaker about her love of, and the power of sport
Testimonials for Dawn Fraser AO MBE
Dawn was amazing and down to earth. She was cheerful and friendly and people loved her. She took the time to chat with people and always ready with a smile to agree to take a photo with the participants. If speech was terrific.
City of Casey