David Hickie Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for David Hickie
- David Hickie spent 18 years as one of the best known journalists in Sydney. He was editor in chief of both The Sun-Herald and The Sydney Morning Herald.
- He’s a best-selling author, who also co-ordinated major public events, including the annual “City-To-Surf” fun run.
- Hickie left Fairfax in 1994) to begin his own corporate communications, media and marketing consultancy.
- He’s acted in significant corporate leadership and special project roles for a large number of major corporations and quasi-government institutions.
Topics for David Hickie
- Winning Business
- Communications and media training
- Social media
- Public relations