Cyndi O'Meara Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Cyndi O'Meara
- Cyndi O'Meara is the bestselling author of Changing Habits Changing Lives and Lab to Table.
- Executive producer of the ground-breaking documentary What’s With Wheat?, with 150,000 views globally in the first week.
- Cyndi has appeared on Studio 10, The Morning Show, ABC radio, Triple M, 5aa, in the Sydney Morning Herald, The Australian, Sunshine Coast Weekender and more.
- Founder of Changing Habits, The Nutrition Academy and Changing Habits Farm.
- What's With Wheat, Wilmington TEDx, with over 79k views.
Topics for Cyndi O'Meara
- Health and nutrition
Understanding how food impacts our health, how to read nutritional labels, the history of nutrition, and how there is not a one-size-fits-all approach to diet.
- Auto-immune disease
Looking at the role food has on autoimmune diseases and understanding how to develop an individual approach to food.
- Natural weight loss / management
Using a real food diet to lose weight and/or maintain a healthy weight.
- Food safety
The importance of a sustainable approach to food production and processing for the health of the population and the planet.
- Mental health, stress and anxiety
The role that diet has on our mental health.
- Food and physical performance
Achieving peak physical health using a real food approach.
Testimonials for Cyndi O'Meara
A valuable guide that appeals to women of all ages and is a fresh approach to helping you create the life you’ve always wanted.
A testament to the power of women everywhere!
Excellent Cyndi and her staff were very obliging and professional to deal with prior to the event. Cyndi presented very well and hit the spot with the audience with her practical information about why we need to get back to the basics.
Cyndi's passion, enthusiasm and common sense approach was invaluable to the women who crossed her path whether that was a s a guest speaker or during 1-1concersations. Feedback from the community is already showing that people's attitudes were changed even with the brief interaction with Cyndi and her nutrition philosophies. On top of all that she is a wonderful person - genuine and caring and is so open to sharing and listening - she is a true refresher of the soul.