- Craig Harper has an amazing perspective on life and living, a bloke who believes that success doesn't "happen to us' or fall on our head; we create it. A bloke who believes that success has nothing to do with fate, destiny or chance and everything to do with attitude, passion and action.
- He is a highly sought-after corporate coach and is considered to be a leader and pioneer in the areas of personal and professional development. Working with hundreds of teams, companies and a wide variety of organisations over the last twenty years has given Craig a unique insight into, and understanding of, human performance and all its variables.
- One of Australia's most respected motivational speakers and educators Craig has an ability to educate, inspire and make people laugh all at the same time.
- Motivation: what is it and how do we maintain it?
- From Mediocre to Amazing - creating our best life.
- Defining, Exploring and Creating Success?
- Effective Goal Setting
- Exploring the Principles & Mechanics of Positive Change
- Effective Communication 101 - at work, at home, in relationships
- The Relationship between Physical, Mental and Emotional health
- The Obesity Epidemic: why weãre so fat and what we can do about it right now
- What is Stress - and how do we manage it?
- Creating our Ideal Work Culture
- Getting the µPeople Stuffã right in Business
- Time Management - why we waste so much time (and how not to)
- Effective management; managing me first
- Leadership - in business, in life
- Self Sabotage - getting out of our own way
- Exploring our potential
- Overcoming our Stinking Thinking - winning the war of the mind
- The Relationship between Attitude and Outcome - creating a winning attitude
- Developing our Opportunity Consciousness
- Time-efficient Fitness
- Making Change a Forever thing
- The Destiny Myth - it's not pre-ordained, it's created
- Destiny or decisions?
- The Seven(teen) Habits of Highly (In)effective People
- Excuse-ology; the Science of Excuse Making
- Energy Vampires and Dream Squashers
Excellent - Craig was a fantastic speaker who held the audience captive for the length of his presentation.
Bayside City Council
Excellent. Craig was informative, entertaining and humorous
Very Good - Very confident, a great speaker and all round nice guy who spoke with a lot of passion about being motivated and healthy living!
Excellent: The audience really enjoyed Craig's humorous and blunt approach to lifestyle, food and exercise
Timboon and District Healthcare Services