Craig Foster AM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Craig Foster AM
- Craig Foster AM is a former Socceroo & 40th Captain with a highly celebrated career.
- He is one of Australia’s most respected sports broadcasters with an 18-year, triple Logie winning career.
- He is an Adjunct Professor Sport & Social Responsibility and Human Rights Activist.
- Author and co-author of several books including Fighting for Hakeem.
- Recipient of the 2020 NSW Government Humanitarian Award for his work with sport and human rights.
- Was made a Member (AM) of the general division of the Order of Australia for his ongoing activism for refugees in detention, human rights and promoting multiculturalism, 2021.
Topics for Craig Foster AM
- Rise of the Roos
- Human rights, multiculturalism
Testimonials for Craig Foster AM
Craig was on message, attentive and his passion for social justice is infectious.
Inspirational and thought provoking. Drew the Year 7 – 9 on his soccer career and the older boys in his thought-provoking information as ambassador for social justice.
Marist College North Shore