Craig Foster AM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Craig Foster AM
- Craig Foster AM is a former Socceroo and 40th captain with a highly celebrated career.
- He is one of Australia’s most respected sports broadcasters with an 18-year, triple Logie winning career.
- He is an Adjunct Professor Sport and Social Responsibility and Human Rights Activist.
- Author and co-author of several books including Fighting for Hakeem.
- Recipient of the 2020 NSW Government Humanitarian Award for his work with sport and human rights.
- Was made a Member (AM) of the general division of the Order of Australia for his ongoing activism for refugees in detention, human rights and promoting multiculturalism, 2021.
- Craig was awarded NSW Australian of the Year, 2023.
Topics for Craig Foster AM
- Rise of the Roos
- Human rights, multiculturalism
Testimonials for Craig Foster AM
Craig clearly understood who his audience was and had extensive knowledge and expertise in the subject matter. Craig was engaging, articulate and constructive. Strong positive feedback from all attendees.
Ethnic Communities Council of Queensland (ECCQ)
Craig is an inspirational speaker. Engaging, passionate and authentic.
Craig Foster was a fabulous, insightful, energetic and charismatic speaker.
Craig was on message, attentive and his passion for social justice is infectious.
Inspirational and thought provoking. Drew the Year 7 – 9 on his soccer career and the older boys in his thought-provoking information as ambassador for social justice.
Marist College North Shore