Claire Woodley Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Claire Woodley
- Claire Woodley’s experience as a band member, tribute show member and concert/stadium singer shows her versatility across many platforms.
- She regularly works as a session vocalist, recording artist and co-writer for many songwriters around Australia and overseas.
- Her most performed song is I Am Australian written by her father, Bruce Woodley of the world famous singing group The Seekers.
- Her client list is a who’s who of corporate and sporting Australia. Including GM Holden, AMP, CUB, Woolworths, SOCOG, Melbourne Grand Prix , Davis Cup, Colonial Tennis Classic, Olympic Games Committee, Crown Casino, The President’s Cup, The Centenary of Federation (Melbourne Australia) Department of Immigration and Multiculturalism, Brisbane Broncos, The Melbourne Storm, BHP, Phizer, ESSO, Derby Day at Flemington and Gallipoli 100th Year Anniversary (Turkey).
- Claire has sung in the UK, Dubai, Tokyo, New Zealand and every State and Territory in Australia.
- Claire is an ex member of the famous BABBA (Abba Tribute Band), and more recently her own 1 woman show ‘Claire Woodley presents’… paying tribute to the fabulous Debbie harry of the punk Rock Band ‘Blondie’ and the illustrious Stevie Nicks from ‘Fleetwood Mac’.
Topics for Claire Woodley
- Gold Dust Woman
The scene is set with the opening song lyrics “ Just Like the White Winged Dove”…And BOOM ….off we go….Claire takes you on a rock and roll journey with this stunning one woman vocal show. Paying tribute to the Golden Goddess of Mystical Musical Magic… the Gold Dust Woman herself….Miss Stevie Nicks . Full song production supports Claire onstage as she pumps out hit after hit of songs by Fleetwood Mac and Stevie’s solo career. With a lifetime of awards and the only woman to be inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame, Stevie Nicks…I mean…. Claire Woodley…. will leave you breathless and wanting more.
- Dyed Blondie
Buckle up for a full throttle performance as Claire takes you through all the hits of 80’S punk rock band Blondie. Singing in full costume as Debbie Harry, Claire will leave you wondering 'Did I just see the real Debbie?' Jokes aside, or not, Claire will throw in many to get you giggling as well as dancing …just like they did at the infamous Studio 54. Expect a powerhouse vocal performance to unforgettable dance floor hits. With a massive touch of Punk.. and a lot of attitude.
Testimonials for Claire Woodley
An excellent evening musically and the band were well received by guests.
City of Melbourne
Claire was really accommodating and mixed well with our customers and staff. She sang beautifully and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Nothing was a hassle. I’ve had such great feedback on Claire’s performance. I would definitely consider using Claire again.