- Catherine Saxelby is an award winning nutritionist and food commentator.
- Catherine has written nine books including the best selling 'Nutrition for Life'.
- Catherine has written more than 2000 articles on all aspects of food, fat loss and diets.
- In 2005 Catherine was made a Life Member of Nutrition Australia for services to community education.
- In 2009 Catherine was made a Recognised Contributor to the media spokesperson program run by the Dietitians Association.
- Smart eating in the age of supersize fries and movie popcorn
- Eat your way to success
- What women want: more energy, a flat stomach and no washing up!
- The 5 KPIs of good health and productivity
- How to win at being healthy, wealthy and wise
On behalf of Goodman Fielder, I would like to thank you for your time and effort in presenting. It was such a pleasure working with you and your presentation was very well received.
Thank you for being part of our Balancing Food and Fitness seminar - it was a great success. Your presentation was particularly informative and we received many positive remarks in relation to it. Thank you for making the evening the success that it was.
Thank you very much for presenting such a comprehensive session at our conference. You were one of the highlights of the day for teachers. You have the wonderful combination of knowing your field and being able to talk about it in a way which engages and challenges people.
VHETTA (Victorian Home Economics and Textiles Teachers’ Association)
Catherine’s talk was high in content and even higher in audience engagement. Total quality!
The feedback from delegates confirms the value of your presentation and the innovative way in which you involved them all. You scored an average of 4.03 out of 5 from evaluation form, a very good score.
Australian Food & Grocery Council
Our members who had the good fortune to hear you have been singing your praises. You really hit of lot of hot buttons and your message and humour were equally appreciated and enjoyed.
City SWAP Club, Sydney