- Won 2 gold medals at 2016 Rio Paralympics winner of women's road cycling time trial T1-2 and Road Race.
- Carol was a 2015 Finalist for the Victorian – Australian of the Year.
- Carol was awarded a Member of the Order of Australia (AM) in 2014 due to service to Sport and Philanthropic work around the 24 Hour Mega Swim.
- 2012 Gold Medallist – London Paralympics in Para Cycling and Current World Champion in her sport – motivates others to fulfil their dreams.
- 2006 Pride of Australia Medal in the Role Model Category – inspiring people to dare to face their fears and believe in themselves.
- She is ranked no. 1 in the world-T2 Women.
- Author of Finding Your Inner Gold - A Paralympian's Secret to Success.
- Overcoming adversity – Dealing with a life changing diagnosis
- Change management
- Goal setting in life and sport
- Paralympic journey
- Master of ceremonies
Carol is an inspiration to everyone she meets due to her kind, caring and “can do” approach to life. She has overcome significant adversity with her battles with Multiple Sclerosis to become a rold model and now a Paralympic gold Medallist in cycling. Carol is an exceptional presenter who engages the audience with touching stories about her life’s journey which make you laugh and cry. I have no hesitation in recommending Carol to any organisation that is seeking an inspirational and motivational speaker. I will definitely be using Carol’s services to inspire others.
St. Vincent’s Hospital Foundation
Carol is a motivational and inspirational speaker that appeals to many different audiences. Her exceptional ability to connect with her audience and her thorough planning and preparation ensure that each speaking engagement or professional activity is of the highest quality.
La Trobe University
Carol is a brilliant speaker who can capture the audience's attention and take them on an entertaining, meaningful and inspirational journey. Her messages are powerful and applicable to all of us and can be shared in any setting. I highly recommend her for you next event.
Sport for Development Professional, Educator, Speaker and Personal Development Facilitator
I had the pleasure of touring (insurance roadshow) with Carol for 2 weeks back in 2010. Travelling together with Carol I was able to see in person how she resonates with our clients (audience). Carol is a great motivational speaker who knows the importance of a well prepared speech. Working with Carol was a great pleasure for both, my company and our clients.
Head of Medical Support Services