- Highly regarded as one of Australia's foremost strategic advisors, Brian has more than 20 years' experience as an economist, futurist, and strategic planner. His particular focus is on private sector property involvement, understanding communities, tourism and social trends.
- With a passion for Australia's future, Brian is a keen spectator of the country's changes as it becomes integrated globally, economically and socially due to labour market needs, an ageing population and export demands.
- As the voice behind the Australia 2050 project, Brian can see the challenges facing Nation and City Building efforts in Australia over the next 40-plus years and has initiated a new collaborative model for development and innovation.
- Highly regarded as one of Australia's foremost strategic advisors with a particular focus on private sector property involvement, understanding communities, tourism and social trends Brian has more than 20 years' experience as an economist, futurist, and strategic planner
- Current Chairman of the Australian Driverless Vehicles Initiative
- Author of Autropolis: The Diverse Mobility Revolution, and Destructive Cities
- Economy, Future and Strategy planning
- Understanding community, social and tourism trends
- Australia's future direction
Brian Haratsis combines both the logic of an economist and the multi-disciplinary skills of a planner, to artfully, interestingly and above all creatively provide utterly entertaining and thoroughly competent analysis and advice in his presentation. I am delighted to confirm my view Brian’s presentation as the keynote speaker, to the state conference of the Planning Institute of Australia’s (WA Division), which attracted 220 paying delegates was one of the most memorable presentations I have seen in my twenty (plus) years in the planning profession.
President Planning Institute of Australia (WA Division) /Director Planning Solutions (Aust) Pty Ltd
Brian is an exceptional thinker and speaker and is the best futurist I have come across. He gave a presentation to the Partners at Minter Ellison’s Perth office late last year on Australia 2050, which has assisted us with our planning and strategy. I am also State President and a Board Member of CEDA (Committee for Economic Development of Australia) and Brian has spoken (on my recommendation) at CEDA events in Sydney and Melbourne. He is simply excellent.
Managing Partner, Minter Ellison Perth
Brian's presentation was informative, as expected, and entertaining as a bonus. His presentations are always well researched, well presented and captivating, and are so well regarded that over 400 paying guests attended the most recent presentation to our members in Victoria. He continues to draw accolades from our audiences and we always receive numerous requests for him to present again.
Executive Director (Victoria), Urban Development Institute of Australia