- Bram Connolly is a former Special Forces Officer who was awarded the Distinguished Service Medal for leadership in battle.
- He the author of several books including The Fighting Season and Off Reservation and Rise of the Alpha.
- The Managing Director and founder of Hindsight Leadership and Resilience.
- An accomplished speaker and group training facilitator, Bram addresses topics such as building team resilience, leading leaders, how to triage stimulus and the importance of controlling the narratives.
- Has consulted to the UAE government on leadership, managed the delivery of travel risk planning, emergency management, and designed crisis recovery plans for global businesses.
- A Special Forces Commander’s lessons for life, leadership and success
To bring hard fought leadership lessons and team resilience techniques from the battlefield to the corporate sector.
- Team Resilience.
- Train organisations to communicate more effectively.
- How to build agile and robust teams.