- Brad Blaze is the fastest painter in the world. He brings people and products to life on canvas in a matter of minutes on a spinning canvas choreographed with high-energy music.
- Combines lightning fast speed painting, caricatures and comedy magic with audience involvement.
- An awe-inspiring sight as he paints portraits of iconic people, CEOs and celebrities as well as products and logos in just minutes!
- Willing audience guests may find themselves on stage mimicking Elvis dance moves, answering trivia on an iconic person or moving like Michael Jackson. With his outgoing personality, Brad ensures that it's good, clean and fun.
- Has performed around the world at high profile corporate events from painting Formula 1 drivers and CEOs in Asia, launching pharmaceutical products in the United States to wowing audiences at glitzy events in Australia.
- Speed painting
- Interactive comedic performance
Brad was a pleasure to deal with and the show was simply amazing!
Real Estate Institute of Australia – ACT
Brad was great not only were the paintings of famous people great, he did a fantastic job of surprising our retiring CEO with a portrait that was amazing.
St John Ambulance
Brad is an awesome performer. He thrilled the audience, and helped raise funds for our charity.
Independent Garden Centres
Brad wowed the audience with his amazing talent! We continue to receive positive feedback about his performance.
WOW what a talent Brad Blaze is! His performance was quite simply outstanding. He was in cheeky good taste, enthusiastic, lively, fun, engaging and creatively breathtaking. Speaking with Brad in advance of this engagement he was professional, flexible and encouraging. On the night he exceeded expectation. Magnificent!!
Michelle Stevens, FMG
Did a great job for us again. Customers were impressed with his show- so much so that we were able to auction off the Pink painting and raise $3k for charity.
Amanda McCarney, Konica Minolta
Brad Blaze as the night's entertainer did a fantastic job of wowing the crowd with not only his lightning fast speed painting but his ability to get the crowd involved. The resulting paintings and crowd participation were the talk of the night
Mortgage Finance Awards
All people were saying was “WOW”. Our clients are always dubious at the best of times to try something unseen or untested, but you certainly changed this client’s mind with your performance for our event. Your professionalism, willingness to work within the vision of the event, and your enthusiasm during the night was nothing short of wonderful.
BSG Group on behalf of Leighton Holdings
Fabulous! Our guests were on the edge of their seats as his paintings came to life – great act, fun, entertaining, original and a great person to work with.
We secretly wish we had taken our art classes seriously in school when we met Brad Blaze, a speed painter who was in town for Tampines 1’s official opening last weekend. This bloke is a genius! We were totally filled with awe as we witnessed him completing painting after painting in less than five minutes.
Asia Malls, Singapore
Our sincere appreciation of your fantastic performance at our recent fundraising event. Your performance was breathtaking and we're delighted that our guests also thought so!
Ronald McDonald House Charities
Brad was amazing! Guests were laughing, shaking their heads in amazement and totally gob smacked. He interacted with his audience so well. I have had people telling me for the last two weeks how great he was!!
MM Electrical Merchandising
Brad was just the volt of enthusiasm we needed for our Business Awards- his energy was infectious. Our 250 guests loved him and of course, his speed painting blew them away. Brad was a pleasure to host and through his generosity we auctioned his 3 paintings raising $1561 for our hospital. Love your Aussie spirit Brad.
Glen Innes Examiner
Brad was very easy to work with and flexible around our requirements. He captivated the audience and was very well received by all.
S2N Events Ltd
Brad was absolutely fantastic. Everybody loved him and we didn't want his performance to end. The crowd even cheered "one more" when he finished. Brad was exceptional and would highly recommend.