Bill Benjamin Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Bill Benjamin
- Bill Benjamin teaches practical techniques on how to deal with stress, anxiety and burnout.
- A leadership expert, Bill has proven time and time a gain he can maximise employee potential.
- An energetic presenter, Bill leaves behind him an impressive list of clients such as NASA whose members have gone on to accomplish the impossible.
- Bill is the author of New York Times and Amazon bestselling book Performing Under Pressure.
Topics for Bill Benjamin
- Leveraging the science of emotional intelligence
- Managing anxiety, stress and burnout
- The art of empathy: The antidote to the great resignation
- Getting to the last 8%: Learning the skills of giving and receiving feedback to power performance
- How to perform under pressure
- All change is personal
- Why avoiding difficult (last 8%) situations you face is sabotaging your best performance