- The creator of communications platform SourceBottle, a major disruptor in the public relations/media industries in Australia
- Has helped tens of thousands of people generate powerful publicity for themselves via her online platform - SourceBottle.
- Is a recognised commentator on publicity and digital marketing and has appeared on/in Sky Business, Today, The Circle, That Start Up Show, The Age, The Sydney Morning Herald, Renegade Collective, just to name a few.
- Continues to explore new ways to use technology to disrupt traditional approaches to media and influencer marketing.
- Hooking the media in the 21st century and why the old rules don't matter
- How to get free publicity on a shoestring budget
- Public relations in the age of digital media
- Influencer Marketing - know who the real influencers are/how to tap their clout
- Influencer Outreach - how to create, manage and measure a winning campaign
- The power of influencer marketing and how to tap into it
- Motherhood – a lesson in business
I had the pleasure of hearing Rebecca Derrington facilitate a panel at the National Small Business Summit 2012. She was delightful, engaging and managed a very interesting panel discussion (which is not an easy task!). I have also used her “SourceBottle” service which has directly led to more than 50 media opportunities for my small business. Rebecca is a small business rock star!
Heather Smith, Content Creator, Xero Advisor
We loved having Rebecca Derrington as a special guest presenter at Connect2mums AusMumpreneur Conference. Her presentation was warm, funny and most of all informative, sharing lots of easy to understand and implement tips and advice for our conference delegates on how to get publicity for your business. I would highly recommend Rebecca as a presenter or guest speaker for any business events.
Peace Mitchell, Co-founder, AusMumpreneur