Bear Grylls Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Bear Grylls
- Bear Grylls is arguably planet's most recognisable face of adventure, hosting more extreme adventure TV shows across more global networks than anyone else in history.
- Bear's shows include the legendary Discovery channel show Man Vs Wild and the hit show Running Wild with Bear Grylls, now in its seventh season on National Geographic Channel. His running Wild guests have included President Obama, Roger Federer, Julia Roberts, Prime Minister Modi of India and many other stars.
- He is the host of the Emmy-award winning Interactive Netflix series You Vs Wild where viewers decide what adventure Bear goes on.
- He is the Honorary Colonel to the British Royal Marine Commandos, and the first ever Chief Ambassador to 55 million young Scouts worldwide.
- He is a former 21 SAS soldier, who went on to become one of the youngest ever climbers of Mt Everest, despite breaking his back in a free-fall accident only months earlier.
Topics for Bear Grylls
- Adventure and extreme sport
Testimonials for Bear Grylls
Bear's talk was absolutely the highlight of our event. All attendees were in awe of his storytelling ability. I only wish we could've heard more stories!.
Bear's keynote address was, once again, absolutely excellent and l even saw a couple of people in the audience wipe away a tear or two! It was a memorable speech and l certainly think that many of the delegates will have left thinking about some of his messages.