- Dr Ayesha Khanna is one of the world's leading AI practitioners with deep expertise in transforming businesses through artificial intelligence.
- Clients include leading telcos such as Singtel (Singapore's largest telco), Habib Bank (Pakistan's largest bank), SOMPO (Japan's largest insurance company), and Smart Dubai (Dubai's smart city agency).
- One of a handful of tech female CEOs in the world.
- Passionate advocate of girls in tech and founded a charity to teach girls coding and AI.
- Consistently top rated by clients as one of the most engaging speakers on the future of work and smart cities who is adept at "humanising AI" and illustrating difficult to understand technology trends with ease and storytelling.
- Co-author of Hybrid Reality: Thriving in the Emerging Human-Technology Civilization. Author of Straight Through Processing and upcoming book U + AI on strategies for using artificial intelligence in your business and career.
- Winning with AI
How innovative leaders drive growth
Artificial intelligence has been called one of the most significant technologies of our time. But what is the reality behind the hype? With some of the world’s most recognized companies as her clients, Dr. Khanna provides insights on how innovative firms are embracing data and machine learning to leapfrog competitors and win new customers in the process. She also provides recommendations for how your firm can accelerate its AI journey as well as use AI responsibly to engender trust amongst consumers and investors.
- The future of work
How to amplify human potential in the fourth industrial revolution
AI, robotics, additive manufacturing, AR/VR, quantum computing, and gene editing are among the suite of revolutionary technologies that are disrupting every industry in the world. What do they mean for the future of work and jobs? Dr. Khanna takes you on a journey through the main forces that will reshape the corporate world and labor markets, emphasizing how each sector can leverage these breakthroughs to make workers more productive, innovative, and empathetic. This process of human-technology co-evolution will forever change how we view the global economy and our role in it.
- Smart Cities 2.0
How innovative leaders drive growth
New technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), the Internet of Things, and robotics can offer urban businesses and citizens higher quality, more productive, and more sustainable lifestyles. The key shift underway is from centralised, top-down models to an ecosystem approach that is inclusive of corporate and civic stakeholders, especially digital native and data-driven companies. With a PhD in information systems focused on smart cities, Dr. Khanna delivers a comprehensive assessment of case studies and best practices on how to effectively implement and be part of the Smart Cities 2.0 paradigm.
- Top ten trends that will disrupt your industry
AI-driven automation, edge computing, industrial and nano-robotics, and human enhancement are just a few of the main trends that will significantly impact all industries in the coming 5-10 years. Using illuminating case studies, Dr. Khanna discusses how these accelerating technologies will both disrupt business models and operations but also open up new opportunities to lift your firm to new heights. With experience advising some of the world’s largest corporations on data-driven digital transformation and innovation, Dr. Khanna highlights the key technologies that you must include in your strategic planning for the decade beyond.
- Masterclass - Digital transformation 2.0
Innovation in an era of disruption
Having advised some of the world’s biggest firms (telcos, banks, logistics, retail, healthcare) on their data-driven digital transformation, Dr. Ayesha Khanna offers actionable guidance on how to deploy AI and other new technologies in your organization. Connecting powerful tech trends to value creation for your business and navigating the cultural change and bold leadership required, Dr. Khanna’s masterclass helps executives catapult forward in their innovation journey.
- Develop an understanding of the key factors that drive successful innovation through a variety of case studies.
- Use Dr. Khanna's framework for assessing which technologies are right for your business, and create a roadmap for deploying them.