Annie Harvey Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Annie Harvey
- Annie Harvey is the author of Amazon #1 bestseller, The Little Book of Still.
- Interviewed on local Adelaide radio about meditation, positive psychology and the power of laughter.
- Clients include Catholic Education Office, DECD, SA Power Networks, Katrina Webb, Ronald McDonald House, University of Adelaide, Australian Government Indigenous Land Corporation, Victoria State Government, Centacare Catholic Family Services, Women’s & Children’s Hospital, Campbelltown City Council.
- Speaker/Facilitator at Breakout Session: Education Expo in March 2018 (keynote speaker Ken Robinson).
- Speaking at 3 locations of Admiral Insurance, UK, in April 2018.
- Qualified Mindfulness Trainer and Qualified Laughter Wellness Facilitator.
- Speaker at TEDx Adelaide with an audience of 1,000.
Topics for Annie Harvey
- Workplace wellbeing and mental health
- Stress and burnout
In particular related to cortisol levels.
- Compassion fatigue and vicarious trauma
- From Silence to LOL
Topic of her TEDx talk.
- How to move out of your comfort zone and why it’s important
In business and personal life.
- Are you even aware of your own autopilot?
- Give the gift of listening
- A pattern interrupter
Short energisers to kick off your conference or leave people feeling fabulous at the end of the day - mindfulness and/or wellness.
- Don’t resist change, embrace it!
- Unpacking the myths of mindfulness and meditation
Testimonials for Annie Harvey
Amazing insights in the shortest time ever (or should I say an amazing revelation). Enjoyed every second of your talk at TedX Adelaide.
It takes a huge and fierce heart, a genuine care about making a difference, and an inner boldness to put yourself out there and make the difference Annie Harvey was born to make. Her no-nonsense style, mixed with a delightful sense of humour and fun, and her broad and deep expertise make being in one of Annie's audiences a rare treat. You'll walk away feeling inspired, and armed with a practical tool kit you can use to live your life with less stress, more joy, and a type of self-compassion you probably never knew you could have. When Annie's coming your way, make sure you claim a seat in her audience. You'll be so glad you did.
You are an amazing, authentic speaker, and believe me, I have seen many over the last 20+ years.
Annie has a very natural approach when working with both young people and staff and she engages others through her honest and genuine care for the wellbeing of others.
The feedback has been so wonderful, people are expressing they felt genuinely inspired by your words. You were a real asset to our kick off meeting and we hope to be engaging with you more in the future.
Catholic Education Office, Adelaide