Anneli Blundell Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Anneli Blundell
- Anneli was voted one of YMag’s Top Ten Women to Watch in 2019 and is a two-time Telstra Business Woman of the Year Nominee (2018 and 2019).
- She is an expert in communication and connection and is obsessed with decoding people dynamics for improved performance.
- She is the author of several books on shifting human behaviour with her latest book, Developing Direct Reports: Taking the guesswork out of leading leaders, providing a reference guide for developing leadership on the job. Her newest book, The Gender Penalty: Turning obstacles into opportunities for women at work, will be available February 2023.
- Her next book due for release is: The Gender Penalty: The invisible rules that sideline woman at work and the power plays to even the playing field, based on her flagship Women in Leadership program and her thousands of hours in 1:1 conversations with men and women about the politics of human behaviour and how to navigate the new leadership landscape.
- She may love her cat more than her husband… but she will neither confirm nor deny these claims.
- She is a media commentator, who has been featured as an expert on Foxtel's Sky News-Business Success program, The Australian - Business Review, Herald Sun, Daily Telegraph, The Advertiser, The Courier Mail, HuffPost, 3AW, and Modern Business Magazine, to name a few.
- Anneli has an obsessive focus on personal and professional development and regularly invests up to $30k per annum to continually deepen her expertise in human behaviour and communication, including disciplines such as C-IQ (Conversational Intelligence), LAB profiling (Language and behaviour profiling), Process Oriented Psychology, Gestalt Psychology, Power and rank dynamics and Neuroleadership, to name a few.
- She is a mentor and consultant to executives in many companies including Mercedes-Benz, Daimler, Ernst and Young, Telstra, Vanguard, JB Hi-Fi, The Good Guys, Victoria Police, ANZ, NAB, Australia Post, and many more.
- She is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) (One of only 150 in Australia and only 50 women) - a designation awarded by both Australia’s National and Global Professional Speaking bodies. It is an internationally recognised achievement, awarded to professional speakers after a rigorous and thorough application process, who are providing high value speaking services that are in constant demand by the market.
- Most importantly… Anneli is also a nifty parallel parker, a keen runner and a salsa dancing addict who loves any meal cooked by someone else!
Topics for Anneli Blundell
- The leadership lens: Change the frame to change the game
Developing leaders who surpass your expectations by cultivating the psychological conditions for growth and development.
- Credible communication: Is your value lost in translation?
Building authority, influence and impact through unconscious language and behaviour patterns.
- Finding the unlikely leader: Valuing difference and diversity
Facing our human tendency to judge competency based on assumptions not facts. How to find, value and amplify the silent skills all around us for next level leadership.
- Leading women: the invisible forces that shape women in leadership
Navigating the new inclusive leadership landscape by understanding how men and women see each other at work and how our inbuilt cultural expectations drive or divide opportunities for equal growth.
- Communicating for collaboration and connection
Exploring the impact of perception and judgement on our ability to communicate and work effectively with others; particularly those we don't know, don't understand or simply don't like.
- Change matters: Navigating the neuroscience of change
Understanding, navigating and managing the emotional complexity of high change environments.
- Critical Conversations: Dealing with the tough stuff
How to talk about the hard stuff, without bruising or breaking relationships.
- Moments of impact: Decoding the ‘experience’ in customer experience
Understanding how the science of human connection impacts our ability to provide excellent customer service and how to radically transform our ability to go above and beyond for our clients.
- Nurturing the next in line: decoding derailers to release performance
Closing the gap between potential and performance by redirecting leadership habits that threaten to derail performance.
Testimonials for Anneli Blundell
Anneli delivered a dynamic and interactive presentation that really resonated with the audience. Her ability to develop content that not only spoke to common-sense principles but also had tailored focus on relevant key messages, was an absolute winner. I haven’t been this happy post-presentation from a speaker, fantastic work! Thanks Anneli.
Communications and Events Manager
National Mortgage Brokers
The question time was incredibly engaging and on point with what the audience needed.
People & Community Development Projects Coordinator
Gardiner Dairy Foundation
Anneli is such a dynamic, engaging speaker. Her unique style and delivery was exemplary. By combining humour, examples, and an informal but highly focused presentation, she demonstrated her command of the topic and gave her audience immediately useful take-aways. I would highly recommend Anneli.
Conference Project Manager
At DeakinCo. we look for opportunities to share thought leadership with our valued clients and the broader learning community. While these events are always insightful, with Anneli we also got engaging and entertaining – a compelling trilogy that was appreciated by all who attended.
Anneli was a stand-out speaker at our National Congress. I knew right away I wanted her for our next conference as well. She was engaging, interactive and informative. The delegates loved her style and the substance of her message with comments including, “fantastic and engaging” “very honest and compelling"
"loved the real life stories and excellent content”. Over all she was really well received, a pleasure to deal with and we look forward to her presentation at our next conference.
I had the incredible pleasure of having Anneli present at a business event I hosted last week and my clients are still raving about her. It is difficult to find sufficient superlatives to describe Anneli, but I will try. Not only was she engaging, funny, inspirational and thoroughly thought provoking, her content found the perfect balance between pushing people's thinking and yet giving them immediate, simple and actionable take aways that they could apply tomorrow.
But perhaps what stood out to me the most about Anneli is how she completely embodied her message. In a world where congruence and authenticity seem harder and harder to find, Anneli didn't just talk about how to make you present your expertise in an engaging and considered way, she delivered it in spades.
Thank you Anneli, you were amazing!
Technology speaker, author, mentor and trainer
Digital Communications Club
Very authentic and engaging presenter who, through the art of storytelling evokes emotion to create change.
To say Anneli’s presence was a high point of the conference is an understatement. Over the past ten years I seen over 500 presentations and Anneli’s was definitely above the 95th percentile. Anneli was very well prepared, extremely knowledgeable and highly engaging. The response from delegates was very positive. We would gladly have Anneli speak at one of our conferences in the future. I would also like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank Anneli and her team - they were a joy to deal with.
Head of Digital
Anneli was recommended to me when I put a call out to my network regarding a speaker for an event that Women in Banking and Finance was hosting, and she was certainly the right woman for the job. Before a large crowd of bankers, she relayed very practical and logical strategies for them to deploy in an array of scenarios, from personal agendas to complex commercial pitches. She is an articulate presenter with solid content that resonates well across a diverse audience, although I feel it was her ability to make each participant feel that she was offering personalised advice to them that really hooked them in. I can recommend Anneli for teams or individuals looking to shift their results up a gear.
As the current Managing Director of the largest professional association for Coaches in Australia and New Zealand and the former Director of Learning and Development for AIG & AIA, I have developed an extensive network of high calibre speakers, trainers, coaches and facilitators.
There are many professionals in the network who excel in one or more of these modalities, but there are few like Anneli who are able to excel across all of these areas.
I invited Anneli to provide a keynote presentation at our recent National Coaching Conference and she was a standout highlight amongst her peers and a clear top-of pack leader against the other 21 speakers at the event.
Anneli Blundell is a leader in the industry. She is the ultimate professional and a delight to work with.
Anneli presented recently at an internal forum. She was engaging, motivational and thought provoking; most importantly it was behaviour changing. Her messages were delivered with humour and without compromising on relevance. Anneli is delightful and I would highly recommend her.
Local Government Segment Manager
Thank you for delivering such an engaging and useful change seminar for some of our leaders. I’ve had several of the attendees reference content from the session and have seen them share it with others – such a great result!
General Manager, Talent and Culture
Anneli’s session on credible communications was highly relevant, engaging and interactive. Anneli teaches what should be taught at schools and universities. The room was buzzing with energy and enthusiasm. She understands the audience and can work a room. She knows her topic and can communicate it!
It was indeed a privilege to be involved in Anneli's outstanding presentation on Critical Conversations. Enthusiasm, a proactive approach and her ability to understand the reality of our scenarios engaged all network principals and teaching and learning coaches immediately. Providing both the 'will' and the 'skill' made complete sense and along with a simple, yet highly effective framework to develop our conversations within, empowered all of us. Anneli certainly left her footprint, building our abilities in such a crucial area and thus strengthening our capacity as instructional leaders. Thank you for such a brilliant presentation Anneli.
Dandenong Ranges Network
The feedback I received after your session has been extremely positive, with many comments focussing on your engaging and enthusiastic style, the highly relevant materials and anecdotes that you used and the practical and honest pointers that you offered to the group.
General Counsel & Company Secretary
Ford Motor Company of Australia Limited