Anita Jacoby AM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Anita Jacoby AM
- Advocate for Women in Leadership and Media: Chair, ABC Advisory Council; Co-chair, Women in Media; Board member at Chief Executive Women; Former CEO of ITV Studios Australia.
- Experienced MC: Chief Executive Women’s Annual Dinners; Duke of Edinburgh International Award Australia - major events.
- Anita is Producer, Curator and Facilitator of Interviews: Executive Producer, Enough Rope with Andrew Denton. Orchestrated interviews exploring the lives of presidents and rockstars, royalty and showbiz giants.
- Highly experienced interviewer of some of Australia’s most significant figures: Julia Gillard, Ita Buttrose, John Howard, Paul Keating, Carla Zampatti, Natasha Stott-Despoja, Dick Smith.
- Award-winning TV Producer, Journalist and Author: Four AFI/AACTA awards, a Logie, Asia Broadcasting Union Award, and numerous other industry awards. A Member of the Order of Australia.
- Influential Board Member and Advocate in not-for-profit sector: Chief Executive Women, ABC Advisory Council, Women in Media, ACMA, Duke of Edinburgh International Award Foundation (UK).
Topics for Anita Jacoby AM
- Women in leadership
Steps to correct the lack of women in C-suite positions.
- Leading with purpose and meaning
Creating success by merging personal and professional values.
- Women in media
How women can cut through the noise and harness media opportunities.
- The power of mentoring
Mentoring women and why it works.
- Inspiring and engaging stories
Behind the scenes on some of the nation’s most high profile and talked about stories.
- Stories from behind the scenes in media and celebrity
What the lives of presidents and rockstars, royalty and showbiz giants reveal to us.
- Leading from the heart
How to be a next generation heart-based Leader.
- Master of Ceremonies
Anita has MC'd, hosted, facilitated major events and interviewed some of Australia's most notable figures.
Testimonials for Anita Jacoby AM
Anita Jacoby is a world class MC, speaker, and interviewer. I have watched her in action numerous times, bringing stillness and attention to whatever room she is in. She captivates her audience, whether it is an after-dinner speech, or drawing real insights as an interviewer. I can recommend Anita without hesitation.
Chief Executive Women (CEW)
Former CEO Mirvac
Anita Jacoby has been our MC for several very significant and large events and I would highly recommend her without any hesitation. Anita’s hallmark as an MC is her warm and engaging presence, incredibly high level of preparation, ensuring relevance and connectivity with the audience, staying well within her brief and her capacity to relax the audience, always with a high level of integrity.’
The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Australia
Anita Jacoby headlined the Melbourne Press Club’s media lunch in August 2022. Anita’s storytelling skills and presence made for a fascinating insight into her life, her very impressive career and the media industry. The feedback we received about this event was extremely positive.
The Melbourne Press Club