- Angela was ranked top 20 in "Hunan Province Young TV Host Competition."
- She has extensive experience hosting and MC-ing events.
- She is fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- Has hosted the:
- China-Australia Year of Tourism Opening Ceremony Reception & New Year Concert at Sydney Opera House, February 2017.
- Black Diamondz Luxury Property Concierge 3rd Annual Chinese New Year Celebration party, February 2017.
- 8th International Chinese Film Festival, November 2016.
- Grand Opening Ceremony for China Unicom (Australia), July 2015.
- The 5th Golden Koala Chinse Film Festival, February 2015.
- Westpac UnionPay Launch Ceremony, November 2014.
- Master of Ceremonies
Angela was very flexible with our client’s involved and detailed requirements, worked very well with entertainment in a fully-Chinese speaking show.
The value of a professional MC makes your wedding less stressful and more enjoyable and you know everything will run smoothly.
Gaynor and Anthony McDonald
Carlton Crest Haymarket
A well crafted evening, polished to perfection with your professional touch
Brooke and Phillip Mumford
Sydney Harbour Marriott
Just wanted to drop you a line to say a great big thank you for your beautiful work at our wedding. I had many friends that spoke very highly of you and your work - even for weeks after the wedding. Many said that u brought a certain class to a typically circus style asian wedding..... hahahaha
Jenny and Viet Dinh
Angela did a fantastic job at our recent event for 3,000 Chinese delegates. She handled herself very well and was confident and clearly spoken on stage. She was an asset in communicating with Mandarin speaking clients and was very adaptable and flexible with many last minute changes to the schedule. Having Angela on site with her ability to speak English and Mandarin was incredibly helpful.
Triumph Leisure Solutions