- Andrew has written for some of Australia's major newspapers including The Age, The Herald, The Sun and The Sunday Age and Good Weekend magazine before becoming deputy editor of The Sunday Age in 2007
- He has written, edited or published more than 30 true crime books
- He penned the bestselling Underbelly series with John Silvester and together they also ghosted the Chopper books
- Andrew has won a Gold Walkley, the Graham Perkin Australian Journalist of The Year award twice and the Melbourne Press Club's Gold Quill Award twice
- Andrew is currently a columnist and feature writer specialising in investigative stories and isa crime correspondent on Triple M radio
- A life of crime
Chilling, thrilling and funny stories from the Underbelly co-author
- Racing, rorts and all
The only Journalist of the Year to ride a winner spills the beans
- Fake News and other true stories
An insider's hilarious insight into a serious subject
- Herding Words
Top gun journalist and best-selling author on the secrets of writing stories
Andrew was great and gave a very informative and unique insight into past and recent investigative activities into crime.
Andrew was very well received by our community. He did very well catering to the topic of Fake News and education. Andrew clearly made a great effort to research the topic and gear his presentation to suit our conference audience. Andrew was informative and entertaining. We thank Andrew for his professionalism, wit, expertise and talent.
History Teachers Association of Victoria
Andrew gave an incredible insight into the 'other' side of the 'Underbelly' world from personal experience as one of Australia's leading investigative journalists. Compelling listening that peeled away the romance of the life of crime.
Business Development, Phoenix Society Inc.