Andrew Rule Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Andrew Rule
- Andrew Rule is an entertaining and humorous storyteller.
- Andrew Rule has written for some of Australia's major newspapers including The Age, The Herald, The Sun and The Sunday Age and Good Weekend magazine before becoming deputy editor of The Sunday Age in 2007.
- Andrew Rule has written, edited or published more than 30 true crime books.
- Andrew Rule penned the bestselling Underbelly series with John Silvester and together they also ghosted the Chopper books.
- Andrew Rule has won a Gold Walkley, the Graham Perkin Australian Journalist of The Year award twice and the Melbourne Press Club's Gold Quill Award twice.
- Andrew Rule is currently an associate editor of Australia’s biggest daily, the Herald Sun, for which he writes features and columns.
Topics for Andrew Rule
- Lawyers, cops and crooks
- Stories from the Underbelly
- Smart getaways and clumsy criminals
Testimonials for Andrew Rule
Andrew Rule was great and gave a very informative and unique insight into past and recent investigative activities into crime.
Andrew Rule was very well received by our community. He did very well catering to the topic of Fake News and education. Andrew clearly made a great effort to research the topic and gear his presentation to suit our conference audience. Andrew was informative and entertaining. We thank Andrew for his professionalism, wit, expertise and talent.
History Teachers Association of Victoria
Andrew Rule gave an incredible insight into the 'other' side of the 'Underbelly' world from personal experience as one of Australia's leading investigative journalists. Compelling listening that peeled away the romance of the life of crime.
Business Development, Phoenix Society Inc.