- Adelaide’s leading media man when it comes to social media with over 150,000 Facebook friends and most importantly one of the most interactive Facebook pages in the state!
- He is the founder of a charity which owns a cattle farm in Cambodia. The program called Cows for Cambodia gives poor families a free cow which changes the lives and fortunes for years to come.
- In 2005 Cosi was awarded SA journalist of the year. Over the years he has also won swag of awards within radio including best radio feature at a national level.
- In 2008 he appeared as a contestant on the high rating Channel 10 reality show “The Biggest Loser.”
- Cosi is the host of SA’s only travel show South Aussie with Cosi. Airing Sunday nights at the prime time 5:30pm timeslot on Channel 9, inspiring hundreds of thousands of viewers to travel within SA.
- South Aussie with Cosi - Tourism and promoting travel within the state
- General appearance and hosting because of South Australia our national profile - i.e. carols by candlelight
- Cows for Cambodia
- Media events - both TV and radio
- Charitable events
Fantastic show. Really connected with the audience.
It was the perfect recommendation for our event.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Cosi managed to entertain the audience, keep their interest and everything ran smoothly. He is a true professional. I hope to engage him again in the future.
Australian Meat Processor Corporation
Andrew was very engaging speaker. He was concise in his message that was captivating. He really opens peoples’ eyes that you can give back whilst still working and raising a family.
First National Real Estate
Cosi was our key note speaker and he also happily took on the MC role which helped us out a lot on the night. His Cows for Cambodia story was a good fit for our audience of ruminant nutritionists and his delivery was great fun. Feedback from our audience was that they thoroughly enjoyed Cosi’s talk, his MC skills and talking with him one-on-one during the evening. It was a good decision to book Cosi for our event.
Australian Association of Ruminant Nutrition's