Alicia Stephenson Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Alicia Stephenson
- Alicia Stephenson is the Chief Executive Officer at Centre for Generational Dynamics, a Change Management Specialist and Learning and Development Consultant.
- Alicia was the Founder and CEO of edutech and strategy company The SC Group, that in 2017, merged with global consultancy, Incorp Solutions.
- Alicia Stephenson was the 2015 Telstra Victorian Young Businesswoman of the Year and a recipient of the 2014 Australian Institute of Management 30 under 30 National Manager's Award.
- Alicia Stephenson is both the Chief Commercial Officer at Future Women (part of the Nine Entertainment Co.) and also the Director of Generational Dynamics at Incorp.
- She is the co host of the Next Generation Innovators Podcast with Today Show presenter Brooke Boney and is a popular speaker on the issues of Integrative Generational Dynamics in organisations.
- Alicia Stephenson is a founding member of the APAC Centre for Generational Dynamics as well as a Judge for the Telstra Business Awards and a facilitator of Adaptive Leadership courses at FutureFit.
Topics for Alicia Stephenson
- Win the talent war
How to attract and retain Millennial Leaders and Gen Z workers.
- Learning revolution
Radical changes to the way we learn and develop in the workplace.
- Workplaces vs workspaces
Six ways companies can stay ahead of the WFH revolution.