Alicia Coutts Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Alicia Coutts
- Alicia won five medals (including one gold) at the 2012 Olympic games - the most medals for an individual swimmer.
- Alicia won the Australian Institute of Sport Athlete of the Year Award in 2012. She is also the 2010 and 2012 Swimmer of the Year.
- At the 2010 Commonwealth Games, Alicia recorded the fastest time ever in a FINA approved textile suit in the 200m IM and was chosen to carry the Australian flag at the closing ceremony.
- Coutts holds two Commonwealth Games records and is in the top 10 all time fastest performers in the 100m Butterfly &and200m IM, and top 25 in the 100m freestyle.
- Alicia’s latest performances at the 2013 Barcelona FINA World Championships saw her bring home the most medals for an individual swimmer.
- Alicia had overcome several personal health setbacks, including glandular fever and surgery – but her results show her fighting character and drive to succeed.