- Alex Briggs was the MotoGP mechanic with Mick Doohan for his 5 Championships.
- Was MotoGP mechanic with Valentino Rossi for his 7 Championships, for 22 years in total.
- Is one of the longest serving mechanics in the world championship and one of the few Australians.
- Regularly appeared on the BB World Feed for insight from the paddock as well as the current host of BT Sport.
- His public speaking appearances include Malaysian GP VIP nights, British GP, Australian VIP nights as well as on track interviews every race, ongoing yearly guest at Blood Bikes, a well known Scottish charity.
- Numerous print media interviews as well as popular podcast guest appearances on podcasts such as Rust's Garage, hosted by Greg Rust and Suzi Perry's live interviews, British Motorsports commentator.
- Where it all began
How Alex got involved with Motorsports, his relationship with the MotoX community and heading off to Europe for his first year in MOTOGP.
- The Aussie years
His years with Darryl Beattie and Mick Doohan – not only Australia’s most successful motosports champion, but one of the most interesting people in the industry – still to this day.
- The Italian years
22 years being the mechanic for Valentino Rossi on the most cutting edge machine that has been made an how this partnership came to be.
- Moving through the teams
Starting with Honda, moving to Yamaha, then to Ducati and back to Yamaha. The clandestine late night meetings for contracts and the politics and secret dealings behind the moves.
- The highs and lows of the motosports industry
The great characters he has met along the way, the toll it can sometimes take and how he balanced life in Australia with the international jetsetting and travel.