Alex Briggs Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Alex Briggs
- Alex Briggs was the MotoGP mechanic with Mick Doohan for his 5 Championships.
- Was MotoGP mechanic with Valentino Rossi for his 7 Championships, for 22 years in total.
- Is one of the longest serving mechanics in the world championship and one of the few Australians.
- Regularly appeared on the BB World Feed for insight from the paddock as well as the current host of BT Sport.
- His public speaking appearances include Malaysian GP VIP nights, British GP, Australian VIP nights as well as on track interviews every race, ongoing yearly guest at Blood Bikes, a well known Scottish charity.
- Numerous print media interviews as well as popular podcast guest appearances on podcasts such as Rust's Garage, hosted by Greg Rust and Suzi Perry's live interviews, British Motorsports commentator.
Topics for Alex Briggs
- Where it all began
How Alex got involved with Motorsports, his relationship with the MotoX community and heading off to Europe for his first year in MOTOGP.
- The Aussie years
His years with Darryl Beattie and Mick Doohan – not only Australia’s most successful motosports champion, but one of the most interesting people in the industry – still to this day.
- The Italian years
22 years being the mechanic for Valentino Rossi on the most cutting edge machine that has been made an how this partnership came to be.
- Moving through the teams
Starting with Honda, moving to Yamaha, then to Ducati and back to Yamaha. The clandestine late night meetings for contracts and the politics and secret dealings behind the moves.
- The highs and lows of the motosports industry
The great characters he has met along the way, the toll it can sometimes take and how he balanced life in Australia with the international jetsetting and travel.
Testimonials for Alex Briggs
Alex is incredibly professional and easy to work with. I had the pleasure of organising an “Audience with” style event with Alex. He spoke at ease to an audience of 150 bike fans on behalf of motorcycle charity Blood Bikes Scotland, for over an hour and a half, reciting tales of both his story of becoming a mechanic, working with world champions and also technical knowledge. He also welcome questions from the audience. It should be noted that several delegates travelled over nine hours to hear from Alex. Alex spent a large amount of time post event chatting with fans and taking photos adding to the overall quality of the event.
CEO and Founder
Strawberry Lemonade Events