- Alastair Lynch enjoyed a decorated playing career spanning 17 years and 306 games with Fitzroy and the Brisbane Lions.
- Member of the Fitzroy and Tasmanian Teams of the Century.
- Commentator for Fox Footy, providing special comments on its game day coverage.
- Appears on Fox Footy’s flagship shows including ‘League Teams’ and ‘The Bounce’.
- In 2005, became a published author when he released his autobiography Taking Nothing for Granted. The book detailed his fight against Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in the early stages of his career.
- Has a wealth of speaking experience in Australia and overseas where he presents on topics including health, leadership, high performing teams, business growth and adversity.
Hit the target as expected.
Alistair was very engaging, fitted in with the theme of the day beautifully and hit the mark exactly with his presentation. He was able to relate all his experiences to our delegates and when he answered their questions he made it very applicable to their role. He was very low maintenance and we all thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
Department of Education
North Coast Region
Alastair was great, real down to earth guy. Really worked well with our other special guests.
Alastair was a fantastic choice for our event. He was both entertaining and inspirational.
Narangba Valley Primary School
Alastair Lynch was the professional we have come to see on the field and in the eyes of the public. He captured the whole audience in his open and honest approach in his commentary. Giving us the an insight to his feelings in special times in his football career was first class.
Alastair was approachable by everyone all day. He was relaxed and easy to talk to and engaged readily with all the people he met. When presenting formally, he was relaxed and natural and had a nice blend of humour and interesting stories. He was a real benefit to our day, and it was a pleasure to meet him. He also contacted me directly after it was over, expressing interest in its success. Glad to recommend him to anyone looking for a real gentleman to engage their group.
Guide Dogs Queensland
Excellent. I was expecting Alastair Lynch to be entertaining but was completely surprised at just how well he spoke and how funny he was. I would recommend Alastair Lynch to anyone. Not only was Alistair entertaining on th stage but the feedback from guest sitting with him on the table was that he kept everyone engaged in conversation all night. He is a thoroughly nice guy.
Maroochydore Cricket Club
Alastair was a wonderful addition to our football line up and held the audience attention brilliantly.
Melbourne Football Club
Excellent Alastair's presentation was exactly what I wanted and the way he related his story from sporting terms to the business was great.
Westpac Financial Planning