- Coach of the Hawthorn Football Club - widely regarded as one of the best coaches in modern day AFL.
- His enviable record includes guiding Hawthorn to 24 finals appearances (16 wins and eight losses) including four premierships (2008, 2013, 2014 and 2015) and runners up (2012).
- Renowned for his innovation, leadership philosophies and ability to lead change in the way AFL football is played.
- In July 2017, Alastair coached his 300th game of AFL football, passing the legendary John Kennedy Sr (299 games).
- Hawthorn’s 2015 premiership win elevated Alastair to become Hawthorn's most successful premiership winning coach, winning his fourth premiership with the club.
- A qualified teacher, Alastair also has university degrees in sports science and business, an MBA from Monash University and is one of the nine Leaders in B-School’s Leadership course.
- Keynote speaker role specialising in leadership and achieving improved or sustained performance
- Expert opinion in a panellist role
- Promotional appearances
- Staff and trade events
- Access to Alastair’s image, voice, signature, name and likeness of in selected marketing, advertising and promotional activity
- Opportunity for endorsement of appropriate products or services and/or for Alastair to act as a brand ambassador
“Excellent.Alistair really hit the mark with his presentation. Very clear, motivating and of substance. You can see why he is one of the leading AFL coaches. Very impressive and incredibly passionate about his job and the people he works with. Made me want to work at Hawthorn!”
Porter Davis Homes