- Adrian is the only person to have played professionally in the AFL (West Coast Eagles) and Rugby League (Western Reds).
- Growing up in Canberra Adrian Barich played Rugby Union until converting to AFL at 16 because it looked like more fun. After moving to Perth, Adrian signed with the Perth Football Club. He played with Perth until 1994 - after 67 games, including 5 finals, one fairest and best award, club captaincy in 1993/4 and a life membership.
- Adrian was signed as an inaugural member of the West Coast Eagles Football Club and played in their historic first game in 1987.
- In a football career which spanned a 14 year period, Adrian played 289 games, is a member of Western Australia's prestigious 200 Club and was voted Footballer of the Year by the W.A. Media Guild in 1994.
- Making a smooth transition from footballer to sports journalist, Adrian has been a television reporter and presenter since 1995 for Channel Seven and wrote a football column in The West Australian for several years. He also co-hosts Radio 6PR's daily "Sports Central' program.
- Adrian is a lively and entertaining speaker and master of ceremonies for corporate, sporting and school events.
- Master of Ceremonies
- Sport speaker
Very professional, researched competitor background from the moment he arrived.
Lake Argyle Swim
Adrian was exceptional – perfectly suited to our audience and he made everyone feel right at home. Adrian was also really well versed on our content and had obviously done his research. It was genuinely the first time that I’ve just been able to relax and enjoy the show, because he had it totally under control.
Mid West Sports Federation