Adam Gilchrist AM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Adam Gilchrist AM
- Adam Gilchrist AM is considered one of the greatest cricketers of all time.
- Adam became the 43rd Australian Test Cricket Captain in 2000. In March 2002 he became the No. 1 ICC ranked batsman in the world.
- In January 2008 in his final test match, he broke the then world record for the most wicketkeeping dismissals in test cricket.
- In 2010 he was selected in ESPN Cric Info’s Greatest Ever World XI alongside fellow Australians Sir Donald Bradman, Dennis Lillee and Shane Warne. In the same year he was voted the greatest wicketkeeper/batsman of all time.
- Throughout his playing career and beyond, Adam has performed a number of ambassadorial roles for various Australian corporations, government entities and charities.
Topics for Adam Gilchrist AM
Testimonials for Adam Gilchrist AM
Behind the stumps, Gilchrist is reliable, enthusiastic and athletic. With the bat, he is one of the game's foremost attacking stroke-makers and he has a relish for punishing loose bowling that makes him an especially enjoyable cricketer to watch. There are not too many players in the sport who are his equal in either respect.