Deborah Hutton has turned her hand to a variety of different roles to great success – including modelling, television presenting, magazine editing and even designing home wares.
Deborah Hutton is one of Australia’s best known faces. Since appearing on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine aged 16, she has had a wide variety of careers. She was an editor at the Australian Women’s Weekly for ten years, as well as a brand ambassador for companies including Myer Grace Bros, Qantas and Olay Regenerist. On television, she hosted a series of successful shows, and has recently found the time to launch a line of home wares.
- Deborah has become one of the most recognisable and best known personalities of modern Australia.
- Through an accomplished career working alongside iconic Australian companies, Deborah Hutton is one person who is able to influence the Australian public and continually exude a persona of trust, intelligence and loyalty.
- For more than 10 years Deborah represented Myer as their National Ambassador and Spokesperson.
- Deborah over the years has been the host of Channel 9's top rating shows Location Location, Amazing Homes and Celebrity Overhaul.
- For over 10 years Deborah was an editor for The Australian Women's Weekly.
- Deborah was an Ambassador for Qantas for 12 Years presenting the in-flight video guide, seen by one million passengers per month worldwide.
- In 2011 Foxtel signed Deborah to host a series of programming initiatives for the highly successful Bio Channel.
- Deborah Hutton brings warmth, personality and experience to delivers results.
Deborah Hutton’s first cover Cosmopolitan magazine was when she was aged just 16. She has since become one of Australia’s best-known and respected personalities.
As a model, she was offered top international contracts, travelling to Germany, Italy and New York while she was still at school. She was also Myer Grace Bros’ national ambassador and spokesperson for ten years.
In 1994, she decided to try her hand at television, hosting Looking Good. The series was a ratings success and often won its timeslot. After hosting for two seasons, she became the Nine Network’s resident authority on fashion, style and beauty, and hosted shows including Location Location, Amazing Homes, BIG and Celebrity Overhaul. She was also a contributor to Fresh Food and Getaway.
Deborah was an editor of the Australian Women’s Weekly for ten years, starting on the beauty pages and later Fashion Editor and Editor at Large (Home), as well as an ambassador for 12 years for Qantas. In the latter role, she presented their inflight video guide.
2004 saw the launch of her KMart home wares range, “Living with Deborah Hutton.” The brand has been very successful and is now available online and through direct mail catalogues.
In 2006, Deborah became the brand ambassador for Olay Regenerist, created her own brand of eyewear and became the spokesperson for ‘Living at the Hyatt’ on the Sunshine Coast.
2010 saw her become co-Host of the Money Show with Paul Clitheroe on 101.7WSFM as well as being the face of Mirvac’s Magenta Shores, a residential golfing community in NSW.
In 2011 Deborah was signed by Foxtel to host programs for the Bio Channel.
Despite her extraordinarily busy career, Deborah has also found the time to support Camp Quality (patron), Best Buddies Australia (ambassador), the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Mission Australia and the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre.
"Deborah Hutton provided a great talk about her life, trials and tribulations. It was great to hear how Deborah could relate her wonderful experiences and opportunities, and despite all its glamour, to the normalities of life as we ordinary people see it. "
Illawarra Regional Development Australia
"Deborah was amazing engaging every person in the room with her story. Deborah was more than happy to have photo’s taken and chat to the attendees. Personally I found Deborah a delight to have at our event."
Graeme Alford is Australia’s number one expert on how to “bullyproof” your organisation. Graeme is the CEO of Complex Consultancy Services which provides OH&S solutions for the “white collar industry.” His speciality is Bullying, Cyber Bullying and Workplace Harassment, as well as in customer service practices.read more