- Tim Costello is recognised as one of Australia's leading voices on social justice issues, having spearheaded public debates on gambling, urban poverty, homelessness, reconciliation and substance abuse.
- Former Chief Executive of World Vision Australia, for 13 years and was instrumental in ensuring that the issues surrounding global poverty are placed on the national agenda.
- Member of the Multi-Stakeholder Steering Committee of the EU-Australia Leadership Forum; Australian National Development Index; Concern Australia Advisory Group and the Campaign for Australian Aid.
- Chair of the Community Council of Australia.
- Published author of several successful books.
- An inspirational and engaging speaker, Tim's presentations are insightful and entertaining.
- Ethical Leadership
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Climate Change
- Sustainability Issues
Excellent. Very inspiring, Tim Costello was very casual and informal and talked about subjects all attendees could associate with.
Outer East Employment Service
Very appropriate and challenging to all who attended.
Loddon Shire Council
Very inspirational speaker and well accepted by the audience.
Tim's presentations were thoughtful, insightful and entertaining. He related well to the audience and engaged them in an informal dialogue that instantly made the audience feel relaxed and part of a conversation. An inspirational individual.
Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment
Tim is an excellent speaker, engaging, informative and very personable. His talk was very much enjoyed by all at the meeting. On a personal level he is very warm and delightfully easy to talk to. It was a delight to meet and spend time with Tim.