- Stevan Premutico founded Dimmi, Australia’s #1 restaurant booking & review platform, and is one of the few Aussie founders that successfully made it from start-up to exit. With no experience, he managed to pull together one of the country’s leading Board of Directors including the boss of Facebook, LinkedIn and Macquarie Bank.
- Dimmi quickly established itself as the number one restaurant booking and review service in Australia with revenues over $15M p/a. In 2015, Dimmi was acquired by one of the great tech businesses of our time, TripAdvisor
- Stevan led Dimmi to many awards including Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Asia and Deloitte Tech Fast 50 Australia, BRW Top 100, The Anthill Best 30 under 30 & London Hospitality Young Marketer of the Year
- Currently, Stevan is a passionate tech investor and he also sits on the board of multiple disruptive Australian start-ups
- The Dimmi Journey / Behind the scenes of an Aussie start-up
Stevan provides a rare insight into the strategies and philosophies of one of the countries leading tech start-ups to inspire other businesses to be more start-up, more nimble, more honest and more determined:
- Innovation and disruption - how to embrace change and drive innovation across your organisation.
- Purpose - how to crystallise a purpose that will transform your business and inspire your entire organisation. Stevan shares how this proved to be the single most important thing we ever did and how this helped inspire the team to achieve great things.
- The Founder Way - the founder techniques that he believes will make every person, business and city better.
- Death by complacency - Why complacency is your biggest competitor, how it will destroy you and how to avoid it, at all costs.
- Beating the competition - hear the tricks and techniques used by a little aussie start-up to outmanouver an international goliath.
- Culture creation - how a culture built on grit, determination and a passion to make a difference became the key ingredients in Dimmi’s journey.
- Startup challenges - how to take an idea from concept to reality, how to overcome obstacle, how to raise capital, how to establish a great board of directors and how to win, even without the dollars.
- Thinking more like a founder & less like a CEO/employee can transform your business
Tech founders are changing the world and changing the way we do business. Here Stevan provides a rare & powerful insight into how we can all create more innovative, visionary and dynamic companies by thinking more like a founder and less like a CEO/employee/manager. Tricks that all corporates can learn from the innovative, forward thinking and disruptive tech industry that will transform your business & your way of thinking.
- Embracing disruption, innovation & change
During a time of rapid transformation, digitisation & change, there is no business that can stay still. Stevan shares critical insights to help you survive & thrive in a digital, ever changing world. He shares his secrets on how Dimmi went about disrupting & digitising one of the oldest school industries there is & how innovation became integral in winning customers & beating the global competition.
Other speaking topics include:
- Entrepreneurship & start-up
- Technology, Digital Disruption & Innovation
- Motivational - grit, determination and a passion to make a difference
- Business, marketing & Technology
- The founder journey from napkin to reality and everything in between. What I learnt, what I regret and what I would never do again!
- The survival guide to get through the start-up years or any period of great change & disruption: Startup reality, the brutal reality of start-up. Brace yourselves, it's not what it seems! 5 survival tips (that you will never read in a text book) to get through the start-up years
- Capital raising: 37 rejections, but then 5 from 5 to raise $15m, how to become more savvy with your pitches. Learn what the investor wants.
- Creating industry best boards and mentors: how to create one of the best pedigree boards in the country (Dimmi’s board members include the bosses of LinkedIn and Google).
- Beating the competition - How the little Aussie start-up dimmi took on the $2.6bn OpenTable gorilla and won the battle
- The critical ingredients for success in a start-up world of obstacles, nay sayers and continual challenges
Great feedback from the client, very well received by the audience. Energetic story.
I have had the privilege of working with Stevan since he found Dimmi in 2009. He is one of the most focused and determined entrepreneurs I have ever met and he seems to excel at everything he sets his mind to. Dimmi is on track to totally transform the way Australians make restaurant bookings and this is due to the incredible company that Stevan has built up over the years. He is has great moral values and inspires others to greatness - a sign of a true leader!