Sir Stephen Tindall KNZM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Sir Stephen Tindall KNZM
- Stephen Tindall founded New Zealand Retailer The Warehouse in 1982.
- Stephen built The Warehouse into a powerhouse retail and stationary brand, which now operates 85 retail and 46 stationary stores in New Zealand.
- In 1997, The New Zealand Herald named him Business Person of the Year.
- Also in 1997, Stephen became an Officer of the New Zealand Order.
- Stephen and his wife set up the Tindall Foundation in 1995 to help New Zealanders in need.
- In 2006, Stephen was made a awarded the Blake Medal in recognition of his outstanding leadership contributions to New Zealand.
- In 2007, Stephen was made a distinguished Companion of the New Zealand Order of Merit in recognition of services to business and the community.
Topics for Sir Stephen Tindall KNZM
- The five stakeholders approach
- Putting people first
- Affordable quality