Stephen Lundin Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Stephen Lundin
- Stephen Lundin is the author of the bestselling FISH! Series.
- He is a top performer and has spoken to audiences in over 40 countries.
- Has the rare ability to truly transform workplace culture in companies all over the world.
Topics for Stephen Lundin
- The fish philosophy
Involving a FISH! Philosophy session in your next event is a remarkable way to boost morale and improve results. Every session engages both the heart and mind of attendees and follows four guiding principles: Play, Make Their Day, Be There and Choose your Attitude.
The fishmongers of Pike Place Fish Market are known around the world for throwing and catching large slippery fish, to the delight of their customers. Our work days are full of opportunities for making the day of our customers and our fellow team members; a small kindness or a word of support during difficult times. We can always choose to harness the power of fun to lighten the atmosphere and create an environment that nurtures innovation. Stephen will explore these FISH principles and more:
- How advanced team members interact by not just being physically present, but by being wholeheartedly present.
- How members of advanced teams understand and discuss the notion that each member has the power to choose his or her attitude, and become responsible for that choice.
- Cats - The nine lives of innovation
We have all heard that curiosity killed a cat. Have you ever seen a cat killed by curiosity? How often do you think it actually happens? By dogs and trucks, yes… but curiosity? Stephen believes sayings like this one are born out of fear, not experience. He believes the origin of the statement, “curiosity killed a cat” is to create fear in others, to prevent change and all sorts of other weird and discomforting new ideas.
- What if curiosity was in fact the key to creativity?
- The Nine Lives of Innovation provides a basic structure and ingredients to encourage curiosity and promote innovation.
- Top performer - Finding the energy you need to be your best
We all sell something for a living -- whether it's a brand, a vision, an education, a direction, or a service. We might even be selling a set of numbers to a board meeting, learning to a student, or cereal to an infant. This eye-opening parable is about harnessing natural energy -- yours and that of those around you -- in order to take your sales, and your satisfaction to the next level of success. Top Performer is a simple set of ideas and language found in the conversation of professional street performers. Stephen explores:
- This language points to a style of engagement
- What we can learn from performers, recognize the influence they have in generating positive experiences, or performances, for their customer and apply to our organisation.
- Top performing fish!
If you found FISH a helpful metaphor for improving the quality of life at work and thus positively impacting recruitment, retention and productivity; you will find that Top Performer seamlessly connects with the FISH! Philosophy while introducing a unique and useful set of ideas.
This enjoyable, highly engaging and interactive half-day seminar will be light on theory and heavy on practical ideas and useful insights that can immediately lead to action. Join us for the Premier of Top Performing FISH!, a seminar that integrates the very best from two great concepts.
- The FISH! Philosophy provides an important cultural base while Top Performer supplies the action.
- Explore the most powerful resource available to any manager, anywhere in the world. Natural energy.
Testimonials for Stephen Lundin
We received rave reviews about your presentation. You are a first class act, and you delivered beyond our expectation. Thank you for making this convention one to remember.
Independent Insurance Agents
These seminars were a wonderful success on all the dimensions of success that one wishes to use. The most important ingredient was you and thank you so much for making it work for AIM and our audiences. You really made an impact.
Australian Institute of Management