Scott Pape OAM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Scott Pape OAM
- Scott Pape is a finance expert, most well known for being the Barefoot Investor.
- Author of The Barefoot Investor which is sold worldwide, Scott Pape has a business show bearing the same name, which runs on CNBC.
- In 2008, Scott Pape was a participant in the Australian 2020 Summit.
- Scott Pape is a Queen's Birthday OAM award recipient 2020 for service to the community, and to financial education.
Topics for Scott Pape OAM
- The rise of technology and how it affects the advice giving profession
- Investing in the real world - Financial strategies for real people
- An overview of the financial factors that face Generations X & Y which can impact on your staff and customers
- The 5 things that under 30's want to know about and how and why they should be the focus of marketing efforts
- Marketing to generations X & Y and specifically in getting them to invest
Highlighting where companies fail in the process and pick out real life companies that have succeeded and analyze why, in your opinion they've achieved success.
- The 'trillion dollar wealth transfer' that is about to occur between generations and what to do about 'trapping that wealth at an advisor level
Testimonials for Scott Pape OAM
Very entertaining and some good messages regarding generation Y. Being 27 myself, this session really hit home with me. Entertaining and engaging. Excellent presentation from someone who has credibility and a good track record, and more so because he is not affiliated with the finance industry. Inspiring and interesting - if only more speakers could achieve both of these.
Super for Life – An Unfinished Symphony 2007 Conference
On behalf of AIST I would like to thank you for the valuable contribution you made to the success of our 2007 Conference. The feedback we have received on the conference program overall has been extremely positive. We appreciate the time and effort all the presenters put into our annual conference and we recognise that the conference would not be the success it is without this input. Thank you once again for your support.
AIST 2007 Conference
Very much on our wavelength - very energetic.
FCM Travel Solutions
Scott Pape was a great speaker and was creative in his execution of the topic, which was quite original and well received by the audience.
Scott Pape was great. He definitely added value to our program and worked in well with the other presenters he worked with. However, the single best thing about him was that he was exceedingly professional - he did his preparation beforehand, checked in about his audience characteristics with us beforehand, tailored his presentation to the audience, and even checked in for feedback as he went.
Zurich Financial Services
Very enthusiastic, undertook a lot of additional prep work to make his presentation suit the audience.
Your presentation was extremely well received and the vast majority of the 176 delegates expressed not only how much they enjoyed your address but also that you were very entertaining and informative. I have had quite a few phone calls and emails from delegates to express their appreciation of your address.
Boarding Schools Conference
Melbourne Grammar School