- From humble beginnings, Sally became a fashion designer who built a multimillion-dollar fashion business.
- She won numerous awards for excellence in fashion design and for outstanding business leadership.
- She has been involved with gruelling challenges on Mt Everest, Mt Kilimanjaro and the Camino d’Santiago to explore the joy of getting out of your comfort zone with a champion’s mindset ... so you can reach your full potential!
- She delivers extraordinary insights into future trends .
- Is currently researching the applications of 3D printing to the fashion industry.
- She is an Australia Day Ambassador, serves on a number of committees and boards and is involved with philanthropic activities. She founded Girls without out Mummies over a decade ago, now known as Motherless Daughters Australia.
- Living life out loud! Reaching your full potential in an area of challenge and change!
- Heroic Mastery in an era of change. Jumping out of your comfort zone: Can't or won't?
- Challenges, Change and Choices
Her presentations cover:
- Early beginnings, her business story and crazy disasters in the fashion business.
- The thrill of developing the first stress monitor based on heart rate and working with nerds on one of the first websites, (before search engines).
- The hilarious struggle and juggle of having 4 kids being a single working mum.
- The fantastic outcomes from making some shocking mistakes.
- Tips that worked in her business and apply today: high standards positive attitude.
- Tools to step out of your comfort zone.
- Taking risks, making mistakes and mastering resilience.
- Facing Challenges and Embracing Change.
- Her move from high fashion to high altitude, climbing Everest, summiting Mt Kilimanjaro and walking the Camino and Santiago.
- Business, technology and consumers today.
- Fabulous future trends in retail, fashion, travel, health and fitness and the power of Influencers.
- The bigger picture of living and loving to your full potential.
- Living Out Loud: This involves total engagement, taking risks, flourishing on your chosen path, living fully, laughing big, showing up with energy and intensity and being audaciously excited and curious about life! Basically living out loud involves stepping out of your comfort zone with a champion’s mindset...so you can reach your full potential!
I was in the audience this morning at the seminar where you presented. I wanted to say thank you for sharing your very personal and inspiring stories. I enjoyed every moment of it and wanted to let you know you had a real and profound impact. I'm about to leave my job after 5 years in a senior exec role, and I am so excited for the next adventure! I am planning to work in my own coaching and HR consulting business.
2018 Countrywide Seminar Series
This is a just a short note to let you know that last week’s presentation with Sally Browne was fabulous. Sally was engaging, entertaining and thought provoking. The feedback from our guests was overly positive – Sally was also generous with her time following the event when she took the time to talk with some of our guests.
Hi Sally! We all enjoyed your talk so much. I still cannot believe how much ground you covered and how many wonderful / funny / insightful / tender stories and words of wisdom you shared in only one hour! I am making my own big changes in my life as a result!
After 20 years working for international companies like Nike, running a digital advertising agency and being the first employee at a startup, I’m about to start my own start-up. With that in mind I found your talk energizing, entertaining and full of ‘take-home’ nuggets!
2018 Commerce Alumni Event
Highly engaging and the audience greatly appreciated Sally’s insights and openness.
Superb speaker who engaged the audience in the hard to fill spot straight after lunch. A lovely lady who was very easy to work with.
Office of Training and Further Education
She met all expectations and more. She had researched the area and was very well prepared.
South Gippsland Shire Council Economic Development and Tourism
Sally was an absolute delight, a breath of fresh air, she warmed to the audience instantly and kept them entertained throughout the evening. A true professional.
City of Eltham
Your talk helped me realise how many options I have and the many paths my life can take.
Melbourne Girls Grammar School
This is the second year we have asked Sally to present to our centres around Australia – excellent again.
Westfield Shopping Centres
Excellent…Sally engaged the audience with her style and wit but also showed how through research of our municipality could personalise and involve all those who attended.
Hume City Council
Excellent…A very relaxed personal approach with a feeling for our group.
Department of Education
Excellent…Sally was an inspirational speaker. Her earthly and passionate presentation allowed the summit participants to identify and relate to her many experiences.
Victorian Eastern Development Association
Vivacious, interesting, inspiring, presentation on marketing tips and trends beyond 2000.
Stephen Sully Consultants
Sally was very good. I have had people ring up and thank us for bringing Sally to Katherine (NT).
Dept of Industries & Business
Excellent. We now have a women’s revolution. Excellent speaker & Great Fun to work with. Certainly did her homework.
Top Tourist Parks
Excellent. Sally was well prepared, accommodated herself to our needs and was energetic, enthusiastic and energised the audience. Her background research & presentation were impeccable.
Enterprise and Vocational Education
Excellent. Sally was motivational, inspirational and generally a lot of fun. She was faced with a small crowd and handled herself with professionalism and class.
The Heat Group
Excellent. Sally was a very entertaining, enthusiastic, and informative speaker. Her capacity to hold a captive audience was excellent.
Ararat Regional Business Association
The response was phenomenal and the evaluation forms were 100% positive. The comments ranged from ‘Sally Browne – we love her!’ ‘You go girl!’ to ‘Fantastic, very funny and so motivational.’ You certainly have raised the bar and will be a tough act to follow.
Excellent. A great speaker, with a message for everyone. Our participants were very complementary.
South Gippsland Bass Coast Local Learning & Employment
Sally was able to engage the audience immediately and keep them until the end of the morning’s meal. I have had too numerous positive responses about her to mention! Any one I meet who heard Sally that morning continues to speak of how her message impacted on them. Well done Sally!
City of Casey
Excellent. Sally was extremely entertaining, as well as being able to provide really good, strong messages. Her storytelling was applied to the key principles that we had discussed, making them very relevant to our staff.
Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre (MSAC)
Sally was great how she incorporated her presentation in line with the audience - understanding what they did and relating well to them. She was very humorous and energetic in her presentation and the audience related extremely well to her giving some great positive feedback.
City of Casey
An enjoyable presentation. Sally is a really engaging person and it was a pleasure to listen to her speak. I Loved This Presentation.
Tanie Sherwood- Office of the Emergency Services Commissioner.
Superb - Inspirational
Lynne Hockings - Tourism Australia
Excellent. The best presentation of the day
Amanda Bugen - Melbourne Water
Absolutely Brilliant. She brought tears to my eyes - sometimes with laughter sometimes becasuse of the pure honesty in which she expresses herself - Thanks
We were thrilled with Sally’s presentation! Sally was engaging, humorous and inspiring – a real treat for the women who attended our event. Sally took the time to contact me prior to the event to gain a real understanding of our audience and what our expectations were and arrived in plenty of time before the start of the function. Sally exceeded all of our expectations.I would confidently recommend Sally for future presentations.