- Roger is an accomplished journalist who has spent nearly five decades working for the BBC, the ABC, The London Times and CNBC.
- Author of seven best-selling non-fiction books on military history, true crime and the world of business.
- Roger has presented countless TV shows including CNBC’s CEO Australia and Olympic Countdown.
- He holds a Toastmaster’s Competent Communicator award.
- Roger has lectured in journalism at Macleay College, Sydney, and is an established media training coach.
- Master of Ceremonies
- Motivational speaker
- Media coach and workshop lecturer
- Conference facilitator and moderator
Thank you—we have had such a positive response. Everyone that attended has LOVED it.
Diana Sarcasmo, National Sales and Marketing Director, Mirvac
I just wanted to say thank you because what you sent us was truly moving.
Stephane Dujarric, Director of Communications, United Nations Development Program, commenting on a Roger Maynard film on climate change.