Robert Pennicott Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Robert Pennicott
- Robert Pennicott is the founder and General Manager of Pennicott Wilderness Journeys which has been in operation for over 18 years.
- Was awarded Tasmanian Australian of the Year 2012.
- His multitude of awards include 12 Australian Tourism Awards and 25 Tasmanian Tourism Awards including Skal International Sustainable Tourism Award 2016, Australia’s Best Tourist Attraction 2012, 2014 and 2015 (Bruny Island Cruises), Australian Award for Excellence in Sustainable Tourism 2012, 2013 and 2014, Australia’s Best Ecotourism Experience 2009, 2012, 2013 and 2014 (Bruny Island Cruises), Australia’s Best New Tourism Development 2014 (Tasmanian Seafood Seduction), Australian Tourism Awards Hall of Fame 2014.
- Circumnavigated Australia in a 5.4 metre inflatable dinghy, raising $300,000 for conservation and to assist Rotary's efforts to eradicate polio from the world in 2011.
- His company, through The Pennicott Foundation, donates directly to a range of conservation, humanitarian and community projects.
Topics for Robert Pennicott
- How to operate a business in harmony with the environment and local community
- Business and sustainability