Rhythm Brazil Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Rhythm Brazil
- Endorsed by The Australian Olympic Committee and Channel 7 as Australia’s leading and most authentic Brazilian entertainment ensemble.
- Featured at the official unveiling of the Australian Olympic Opening Ceremony Uniforms for Rio 2016.
- Featured on Sunrise on 7 and The Morning Show on 7 for the '’100 Days To Go” to Rio 2016.
- Featured on Sunrise for Channel 7’s official announcement of their media rights for the Australian Olympic Team for the 2016 Olympic Games.
- Featured performers for Channel 7 marketing ‘Rio Roadshow’ for the Olympics 2016.
- The Sydney Mardi Gras 'Best Choreography’ Winner 2016 and Runner up 2015.
- Official Brazilian performers for the unveiling of the The FIFA World Cup 2014 match ball, The Adidas Brazuca on Channel 7 and national TV networks.
- Featured Brazilian performers for The FIFA World Cup media and events in Australia.
Topics for Rhythm Brazil
- Batacuda live drums
- Rio Samba
- Afro-Brazilian percussion and dance
Testimonials for Rhythm Brazil
The team were great – really accommodating for photos. They absolutely made the night and we had some fantastic feedback the next day!