Nicholas de Graaf Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Nicholas de Graaf
- Nicholas de Graaf is a mental health advocate who deals with a list of personal mental health issues and being a positive role model for others.
- Founder of MAWS, Mental Awareness With Sports.
- Mental health first aid.
- Grin reapers podcast in 2020 with famous bodyboarder Ryan Hardy talking about Nick's and Ryan's mental health journey with bipolar.
- Bronze medaling, surf rescue certificate and Australian recognized surf instructor.
Topics for Nicholas de Graaf
- Youth mentoring
Educating kids on the importance of education, mentoring them on the damages that bullying can cause.
- Surf lessons
Teaching kids how to surf and educating them on beach safety.
- Mental health support
Supporting kids who are effected by mental health and educating them on mental health.
- Personal training
Training people to help loose their medication weight.
- Sport activities and social events with positive mental health chats
A great community outing where people can feel comfortable opening up about their mental health challenges and getting the support whilst playing sport.
- Mental health awareness through lived experiences
Raising awareness and educating others about my own mental health experience.